Tarpon Springs Packing List Tips by ZenGator
Tarpon Springs What to Pack: 0 reviews and 0 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: If you're going to the sponge docks, wear sunglasses. The city just put in new light-colored sidewalks and the glare can be killer in the summertime.
More Reviews (6)
ZenGator's Related Pages
Tarpon Springs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Florida's Greek Fishing Village and Sponge Docks"
- "Tarpon Springs - A Greek town not on the Med"
- "tarpon springs florida"
- "A little bit of Greece in Florida"
- "ZenGator's Tarpon Springs Briefing"
- "Tarpon Springs"
- "Sponge Divers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tarpon Springs
- Hotels in Tarpon Springs
- Transportation in Tarpon Springs
- Nightlife in Tarpon Springs
- Restaurants in Tarpon Springs
- Shopping in Tarpon Springs
- See All...
Explore the World
- Mijas Hotels
- Ghatkopar Hotels
- Williams Lake Hotels
- Schönau am Königssee Hotels
- New Iberia
- Loch Assynt
Badges & Stats in Tarpon Springs
- 7 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Tarpon Springs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tarpon Springs
Top 5 Pages
- Tampa Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gainesville Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Tarpon Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Saint Leo Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Brandon Intro, 1 review, 3 photos