"ZenGator Loves Gainesville!" Gainesville by ZenGator
Gainesville Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 222 photos
I've been going to Gainesville since I was a very little kid, and I've loved it all my life. It's very much a university town. The University of Florida (my alma mater) is the biggest in the southeastern US, and its influence is felt everywhere in this city of about 100,000. Residents are generally more friendly, more educated, and more involved in their community than in any other place in Florida. And the large student population ensures that there is plenty to do and see in this beautiful "Tree City USA".
Whether or not the Gators are playing, a stop at the Swamp is a must. The gates are open most days and you can usually... more travel advice
There are so many different things to do in Gainesville that it's hard to say what you 'must' do. It depends on what you... more travel advice
ZenGator's Related Pages
Gainesville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "gainesville florida"
- "Gainsville Florida -"
- "Basaic Gainesville Page"
- "Gainesville Florida -"
- "Gainesville, Florida"
- "You Can Always Go Home Again"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gainesville
- Hotels in Gainesville
- Transportation in Gainesville
- Nightlife in Gainesville
- Restaurants in Gainesville
- Warnings and Dangers in Gainesville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gainesville
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Gainesville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gainesville
Top 5 Pages
- Tampa Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gainesville Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Tarpon Springs Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Saint Leo Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo
- Brandon Intro, 1 review, 3 photos