"A Well-Kept Mediterranean Secret" Kotor by oja
Kotor Travel Guide: 561 reviews and 1,327 photos
<B><I><font color=teal> I visited Kotor for the last New Year as a part of my unforgettable 'ex-home' experience. While my home Ljubljana was cold and foggy, Kotor was drenched in a wonderful sunshine. Of course. Southern Mediterranean hardly ever lets you down. I spent three glorious days and had difficulties leaving. Well, who wouldn't be reluctant to return to Winter if they can have Spring instead?
The Fortress Hill A must-climb, in fact. It's a really easy path if even someone so unfit as me could manage it without... more travel advice
As you gasp and puff up the hill, make some contact with the local population ;-) more travel advice
Versatile and vibrant, yes! Follow your nose and do some pub crawling, and it won't be long before you find something to... more travel advice
oja's Related Pages
Kotor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kotor and Europe's Deepest Fjord"
- "K O T O R"
- "Kotor Rebuilt"
- "The jewel of Montenegro"
- "WELCOME TO KOTOR!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kotor
- Hotels in Kotor
- Transportation in Kotor
- Nightlife in Kotor
- Restaurants in Kotor
- Shopping in Kotor
- Warnings and Dangers in Kotor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kotor
- 16 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 69 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Kotor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kotor
Photos in KotorSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Slovenia Intro, 46 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 23 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 22 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kotor Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- Padova Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Piran Intro, 15 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Celje Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos