"... just so that it's not always Piran!" Izola by oja
Izola Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 84 photos
<font color=slateblue><B>Izola is a small, very old, lovely, pleasant, safe, lively, and often overlooked Mediterranean town situated between Koper and Piran. Its name says that it used to be an island (Isola in Italian), but those days are long gone and nowadays you're able to reach the heart of the old town on foot. And why not do it if you're in the vicinity?
Simonov zaliv Most of Izola's visitors find Simonov zaliv (San Simon) the reason to head for the town in the first... more travel advice
The hilly hinterland of Izola is practically swarming with small gems of Istrian villages which have a lot to offer to... more travel advice
oja's Related Pages
Izola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Izola - Forgotten town on the Adriatic"
- "... just so that it's not always Piran!"
- "tetekung's new Izola Page"
- "isolina_it's new Izola Page"
- "Gingerpipp's Izola Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Izola
- Hotels in Izola
- Transportation in Izola
- Nightlife in Izola
- Restaurants in Izola
- Shopping in Izola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Izola
- 9 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Izola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Izola
Photos in IzolaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Slovenia Intro, 46 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 23 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 22 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kotor Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- Padova Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Piran Intro, 15 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Celje Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos