Tartu Restaurant Tips by oja
Tartu Restaurants: 21 reviews and 11 photos
Perhaps the wildest pub in the world - and definitely the Wilde-est. It's dedicated to two Misters Wilde, both men of letters. While the first of the name of Oscar is wi(l)dely known for his witticisms, the other named Eduard is of more local importance. A great idea.
Favorite Dish: Fish casserole - tasty and filling! *drool*
Directions: The corner of Ülikooli and Vallikraavi
streets (centre, close to the central bus station).
More Reviews (6)
oja's Related Pages
Tartu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The long awaited Tartu!"
- "Tempting Tartu"
- "2nd estonian town but first in intellectual field"
- "with one eye in Tartu"
- "A flying town with deep roots in the clouds"
- "aliante1981's new Tartu Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tartu
- Hotels in Tartu
- Transportation in Tartu
- Nightlife in Tartu
- Restaurants in Tartu
- Warnings and Dangers in Tartu
- See All...
Explore the World
- Lumut Hotels
- Daytona Beach Hotels
- Vienna Hotels
- Buenos Aires Hotels
- Simpang Pulai Hotels
- Ayia Napa Hotels
- Bet Shemesh Hotels
- Sorrento Hotels
Badges & Stats in Tartu
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Tartu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tartu
Top 10 Pages
- Slovenia Intro, 46 reviews, 30 photos, 2 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 26 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Antwerp Intro, 23 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ljubljana Intro, 22 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kotor Intro, 16 reviews, 11 photos
- Padova Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Piran Intro, 15 reviews, 8 photos
- London Intro, 14 reviews, 8 photos
- Celje Intro, 12 reviews, 10 photos
- Trieste Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos