Fayetteville Off The Beaten Path Tips by shrimp56
Fayetteville Off The Beaten Path: 3 reviews and 6 photos
The "then" picture isn't a fair comparison as it was taken on a gray snowy winter day:) But we did enjoy playing in the snow. The house has changed quite a bit since we lived there, most notably our screen porch has bee n enclosed.
The street we lived on crossed the creek and then took a bend as it went around the paper mill, down a hill obviously. This is where we would sled when there was snow. It was a *bit* adventerous as the road did curve so YOU had to steer well and also hope nothing was coming up the hill *lol* This picture is of the abandoned building after you round the corner.
Old Erie Canal State Historic Park
Technically in the Town of Dewitt, west of Fayetteville, The Cedar Bay Picnic Area provides access to the 36 miles of trails that constitute The Old Erie Canal Historical Park. This part is near the Butternut Aqueduct.
More Reviews (16)
shrimp56's Related Pages
Fayetteville Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Fayetteville
- Hotels in Fayetteville
- Restaurants in Fayetteville
- Shopping in Fayetteville
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fayetteville
- 19 Reviews
- 40 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Fayetteville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fayetteville
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: worried about (a) VT..."
- Wrote a Review Old Erie Canal State Historic Park @ Cedar Bay in Fayetteville Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Old Erie Canal State Historic Park @ Cedar Bay"
- updated a Fayetteville Travel Page "Where I am FROM"
- Commented on one of kooka3's Fayetteville travel pages
Photos in FayettevilleSee All Photos (40)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 381 reviews, 744 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 190 reviews, 299 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 104 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 69 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 62 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 68 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 51 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 41 reviews, 86 photos