"It's all about Frank ..." Top 5 Page for this destination Oak Park by shrimp56
Oak Park Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 148 photos
Well that's not quite fair!
There IS a lot more to the Chicago suburb than its legacy as the home and workplace of the famed American architect, Frank Lloyd Wright. [1867-1959] During the 20 years he lived and worked in Oak Park he developed what is called the "Prairie School" of architecture.
My niece, who is an architect, came to visit, so we took her to see the home & studio. Pictures are not allowed inside and, for reasons of landscaping it is hard to get a full idea of the whole home/studio complex.
shrimp56's Related Pages
Oak Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Cultural and Educational Trip to Oak Park"
- "The town that Frank Lloyd Wright built"
- "Beautiful Historic Suburb of Chicago"
- "It's all about Frank ..."
- "Me and Ernest Hemingway"
- "Frank Lloyd Wright's House & Studio"
- "Oak Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oak Park
- Hotels in Oak Park
- Transportation in Oak Park
- Restaurants in Oak Park
- Shopping in Oak Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Oak Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oak Park
- 1 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Oak Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oak Park
Photos in Oak ParkSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 381 reviews, 747 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 190 reviews, 299 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 104 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 69 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 62 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 68 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 51 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 41 reviews, 86 photos