"Field of Blackbirds" Kosovo Polje by shrimp56
Kosovo Polje Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 17 photos
Kosovo Polje/Fushe Kosove was the site of a battle in 1389 that has been the subject of poetry, myth and politics. The name translates to "Field of Blackbirds"
The Battle at Kosovo Polje has been represented in vastly different ways by the descendants of the various protagonists... more travel advice
This old tree is near the shrine to Murad I -- the white structures are holding up the branches of the tree. more travel advice
shrimp56's Related Pages
Kosovo Polje Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Field of Blackbirds"
- "Kosovo & Metohija"
- "Safe and Secure"
- "Traveling freely"
- "Kosovo - strangest place in Europe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kosovo Polje
- Hotels in Kosovo Polje
- Transportation in Kosovo Polje
- Warnings and Dangers in Kosovo Polje
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kosovo Polje
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Kosovo Polje?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kosovo Polje
Photos in Kosovo PoljeSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 380 reviews, 740 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 189 reviews, 295 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 104 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 69 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 62 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 68 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 51 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 41 reviews, 86 photos