Pecs Transportation Tips by shrimp56
Pecs Transportation: 15 reviews and 9 photos
Pecs is an easy 3 hour train ride from Budapest's Deli train station. Trains run every hour or two.
Most of what you will want to see in Pecs is in a small area that is very walkable. There is a city bus system -- but they don't seem to run that often. You will need to take the bus to get to the TV Tower.
More Reviews (24)
shrimp56's Related Pages
Pecs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "city at foot of Mecsek hill and Baranya capital"
- "A true, historic, European city!"
- " Pécs, my beautiful home town "
- "The Turkish South"
- "Pécs European Capital of Culture 2010"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pecs
- Hotels in Pecs
- Transportation in Pecs
- Nightlife in Pecs
- Restaurants in Pecs
- Shopping in Pecs
- Warnings and Dangers in Pecs
- See All...
Explore the World
- Isla de Toralla Hotels
- Pointe-Calumet Hotels
- Elihu Island Hotels
- Cusco Hotels
- Naxos Island
Badges & Stats in Pecs
- 25 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 49 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Pecs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pecs
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 380 reviews, 740 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 189 reviews, 295 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 104 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 69 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 62 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 68 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 51 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 41 reviews, 86 photos