Pecs Restaurant Tips by shrimp56
Pecs Restaurants: 30 reviews and 28 photos
While there are many good [and interesting] restaurants and cafes in Pecs, the most spectacular in terms of location and architectural design has to be Bagolyvar on the outskirts of Pecs. The food is good, but the building and the view over Pecs are spectacular.
More Reviews (24)
shrimp56's Related Pages
Pecs Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "city at foot of Mecsek hill and Baranya capital"
- "A true, historic, European city!"
- " Pécs, my beautiful home town "
- "The Turkish South"
- "Pécs European Capital of Culture 2010"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pecs
- Hotels in Pecs
- Transportation in Pecs
- Nightlife in Pecs
- Restaurants in Pecs
- Shopping in Pecs
- Warnings and Dangers in Pecs
- See All...
Explore the World
- Punta Gorda Beach Hotels
- Metairie Hotels
- Red Deer Hotels
- Bonneville Salt Flats State Park Hotels
- Atlantic City
Badges & Stats in Pecs
- 25 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 49 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Pecs?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pecs
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 380 reviews, 740 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 189 reviews, 295 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 104 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 69 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 62 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 68 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 51 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 41 reviews, 86 photos