Islay Favorite Tips by shrimp56 Top 5 Page for this destination
Islay Favorites: 4 reviews and 7 photos
Favorite thing: The wild land, the sea and the remains of ancient cultures. That's several!
Fondest memory: The remnants of ancient cultures such as this chambered cairn burial site near Port Charlotte on Loch Indaal.
Favorite thing: There are seven active distilleries on Islay. Most of them offer tours. One, Ardbeg, even has a nice little café [conveniently near the shop!]
Coming soon: pictures of our tour of Laphroaig :)
More Reviews (19)
shrimp56's Related Pages
Islay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ISLE OF WHISKY"
- "Just Back from Islay!"
- "Idyllic Islay"
- "Islay In May"
- "Islay, Scotland"
- "Islay Queen of the Inner Hebrides"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Islay
- Hotels in Islay
- Transportation in Islay
- Restaurants in Islay
- Shopping in Islay
- Warnings and Dangers in Islay
- See All...
Explore the World
- Isla de Toralla Hotels
- Afghanistan Hotels
- Fresno Hotels
- Panama City Beach
- São Paulo
- Roseville Hotels
Badges & Stats in Islay
- 21 Reviews
- 53 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Islay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Islay
Photos in IslaySee All Photos (53)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 380 reviews, 740 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 189 reviews, 295 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 104 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 69 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 62 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 68 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 51 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 41 reviews, 86 photos