"Bornholm" Bornholm by shrimp56
Bornholm Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 219 photos
Bornholm was one of the ports on a Baltic cruise I took in 1985 -- and yes -- Globetrott and I have figured out he was on the ship for that cruise :)
These are two postcards from Bornholm.
I remember old painted houses, lace curtains and cats in the window.
I also remember a wonderful potter's studio where I bought a small pot.
Here is a great site on the history of ceramics on Bornholm.
shrimp56's Related Pages
Bornholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Had a roll of a time!"
- "Holiday on Bornholm"
- "Bornholm - a beautiful Island"
- "Bornholm island"
- "Tasia a champion:)"
- "Bornholm - where the sun always shine"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bornholm
- Hotels in Bornholm
- Transportation in Bornholm
- Restaurants in Bornholm
- Shopping in Bornholm
- Warnings and Dangers in Bornholm
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bornholm
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (37)
Have you been to Bornholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bornholm
Photos in BornholmSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paris Intro, 379 reviews, 738 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chicago Intro, 189 reviews, 295 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Skopje Intro, 104 reviews, 147 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Minneapolis Intro, 69 reviews, 127 photos, 4 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ohrid Intro, 63 reviews, 106 photos, 5 travelogues
- Belgrade Intro, 62 reviews, 97 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Naperville Intro, 68 reviews, 88 photos, 1 travelogue
- Las Vegas Intro, 51 reviews, 103 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 41 reviews, 86 photos