"COME INTO MY WORLD......." enigma58's Profile

Hello my name is Rasa, I welcome you to my life long travels....This life is a jorney, and some of us are born to be with out grounds under our feets....it becomes more like a life style....more than just a placer....and it takes times like this one that one sit arround in front of the computer and wonder....where the journey begain?......when was the first trip....or how many times we have been arround?......and it takes times like this one that one wonder where the reality begains and were it get in touch with an ilusion....and how real this world is?...to each one of us it have a diferent reality....welcome to my world....I hope you have as wonderful journey as I have had.

• Intro Written Sep 11, 2002

• WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
    May 2, 2008 at 5:17 AM

Enjoyed your Israeli pages. Looking forward to meet you in Jerusalem. Avraham [FruitLover]

• Saagar's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2008 at 6:50 AM

Happy birthday today! Hope you enjoy your day!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jul 26, 2007 at 10:01 PM

Good luck in Ushuaia, Rasa!!! Unfortunately I have no suggestions as I was on an organized tour. But I am sure you will find a boat to travel on!

• polecat's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2007 at 12:03 PM

YOU ASKED ABOUT PLACES IN ARGENTINA. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WANT TO GO? IT IS A LARGE PLACE. BEST TO E-MAIL ME AT; poelcat@poelmaninc.com

• TropicGirl77's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2007 at 3:13 PM

Aloha there! I thought I recognized your name on the birthday list .. hope your birthday is nothing less than fabulous!!!

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2007 at 7:47 AM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღRASAღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

• ian-uk's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2007 at 11:26 PM

Happy Birthday Rasa, have a great day and take care, Ian

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2007 at 7:57 PM

Look for the rafting trips in Terlingua along the highway just near the Park. You book for the next day as the trip takes most of the day. Have Fun!!

• ray_d's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2007 at 12:32 AM

Thank you so much Rasa it makes it all worth while with comments such as yours. I made a whirlwind visit to Hawaii in September of 2005 for a wedding. A beautiful and inspiring place.

• manuelEB's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2005 at 7:40 PM

Besitos en el ombliguito, paisana!!! (-;

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
enigma58's Profile Photo

enigma58

“come into my world.....”

Real Name