My Favorite Pages

Alaska

Travel Map

WorldMeet2008's Profile Photo
WorldMeet2008 May 2, 2008 at 5:17 AM

Enjoyed your Israeli pages. Looking forward to meet you in Jerusalem. Avraham [FruitLover]

Saagar's Profile Photo
Saagar May 1, 2008 at 6:50 AM

Happy birthday today! Hope you enjoy your day!

tini58de's Profile Photo
tini58de Jul 26, 2007 at 10:01 PM

Good luck in Ushuaia, Rasa!!! Unfortunately I have no suggestions as I was on an organized tour. But I am sure you will find a boat to travel on!

polecat's Profile Photo
polecat May 10, 2007 at 12:03 PM

YOU ASKED ABOUT PLACES IN ARGENTINA. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU WANT TO GO? IT IS A LARGE PLACE. BEST TO E-MAIL ME AT; poelcat@poelmaninc.com

TropicGirl77's Profile Photo
TropicGirl77 May 1, 2007 at 3:13 PM

Aloha there! I thought I recognized your name on the birthday list .. hope your birthday is nothing less than fabulous!!!

sayedaburas's Profile Photo
sayedaburas May 1, 2007 at 7:47 AM

♫•:*¨`*:•Happy birthday to you♫♫Happy b-day to you♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ღRASAღ ♫♫Happy b-day to yoou•:*¨`*:•♫ I wish you not only a happy year, but also happier maany returns (~_~)

ian-uk's Profile Photo
ian-uk Apr 30, 2007 at 11:26 PM

Happy Birthday Rasa, have a great day and take care, Ian

mtncorg's Profile Photo
mtncorg Apr 26, 2007 at 7:57 PM

Look for the rafting trips in Terlingua along the highway just near the Park. You book for the next day as the trip takes most of the day. Have Fun!!

ray_d's Profile Photo
ray_d Apr 22, 2007 at 12:32 AM

Thank you so much Rasa it makes it all worth while with comments such as yours. I made a whirlwind visit to Hawaii in September of 2005 for a wedding. A beautiful and inspiring place.

manuelEB's Profile Photo
manuelEB Feb 3, 2005 at 7:40 PM

Besitos en el ombliguito, paisana!!! (-;