"Romantic Brugge" Top 5 Page for this destination Brugge by aussirose

Brugge Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 281 photos

Brugge was one of the 1st on my list of places to see when visiting Europe. I fell in love with Brugge whilst visiting iandsmith's pages here on vt.

iandsmith had taken an awesome photo of this very scene and I thought.....wow! How romantic!! :o)

Ask an Australian where Brugge is?...and I can guarantee most have never heard of it. But thanks to vt, we could not have driven from Germany to Amsterdam without spending a bit of time in this awesome romantic town :o)

Canals....ahhhh how romantic!! :o) And especially at night!!

If you visit my Lier and Gent pages you will see that we had a fantastic time checking out the canals there...........but the canals in Brugge at night were something else!! :o)

Ahhhh Belgium Beers!! :o) I had seen this interesting beer when checking out vt'ers pages so when we sat down after a wander around Brugge, I immediately ordered a Kwak.

Well.....WoW!! .... That's huge!! Can aussirose fit that in?!! ....More so....can aussirose drink it without spilling the thing all over her face?

Check out the full story in the travelogues below. lol

Or you can read my tip first and access my travelogue at the end by clicking - Brugge Tips.

IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING ALONG MY EUROPE TRIP THAT STARTED OFF FROM ZURICH, THERE IS A LINK AT THE END OF THE TRAVELOGUE.

• Pros:Romantic, Lovely at night, beautiful canels
  • Cons:Loads of Tourists
  • In a nutshell:Definate must see when visiting Europe
  • Last visit to Brugge: Sep 2011
  • Intro Updated Jan 4, 2013

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2014 at 12:22 AM

What a beautiful nightly pics!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2013 at 3:22 AM

Nice tips and travelogues about your visit to Brugge, with VT meeting. I met some of the same people last summer at a VT meeting in Antwerp.

• aussirose's Profile Photo
      Apr 15, 2013 at 3:36 AM

Hey mate!!! So wonderful to hear from you! :o) I was wondering who was giving me all thos ratings lol. Thank you :o) Yes I just loved Brugge. It is one of the places I have visited that I would go back again in an instant! :o) So what have you been up to mate? Are you going to the Euro meet? Hugs, Ann xx

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
      Apr 15, 2013 at 5:02 AM

I loved Brugge too when I was there last August. Unfortunately I won't make it to the EuroMeet. Same problem as usual -- I always have to teach in June. But I have a week off in May and will spend it in Paris.
      Happy travels!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2012 at 6:49 AM

I also visited Brugge last year and really liked it! Didn't you climb the big tower for the views?

• rlg2706's Profile Photo
    Feb 5, 2012 at 12:53 PM

I am thinking of going to Brugge in August so enjoyed looking at your page. It's given me a good idea of what to expect. Chocolate shop looks great :o) and the beer ;o). Thank you....

aussirose

“Latest Photo shoot - Macro. Pink Roses and Bee.”

Badges & Stats in Brugge