"La Alhambra - Decorative Palace & Lovely Gardens" Alhambra by aussirose
Alhambra Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 33 photos
We enjoyed our day trip to La Alhambra from Torremolinos.
Probably the only thing that was dissapointing was being herded around like cattle but then we kind of knew to expect that because this place is visited by an amazing amount of people every day. So in order to at least not view the interior of the Palace and feel crowded out, everyone is lead by a tour group leader who has a set time in which to enter and exit. That way it is done in a more orderly fashion.
The gardens and flowers were the best bit for me. I love to see a bit of bush. I'm not really into formal gardens. So these gardens here surrounding the Palace were exactly what I love to see.
I also love the sound of running water and fountains. They have all that here too. More about that in my travelogues below.
- Pros:Beautiful Gardens, Majestic Palace
- In a nutshell:Well worth a day trip
aussirose's Related Pages
Alhambra Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Alhambra"
- "La Alhambra - Decorative Palace & Lovely Gardens"
- "The Alhambra Palace (Arabic Architecture)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alhambra
- 1 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Alhambra?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alhambra
Photos in AlhambraSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 39 reviews, 226 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 18 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 132 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kakadu National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 127 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Island Intro, 24 reviews, 113 photos, 7 travelogues