"Moorea - Tahisian island paradise!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Moorea by aussirose

Moorea Travel Guide: 315 reviews and 660 photos

I fell in love with Tahiti, especially Moorea with it's white sandy beaches, friendly locals and crystal clear water with the most pretty colourful fish.
If someone was to offer for us to live there, we would be on the first plane outter here!

Tahiti is the home of the black pearl. They are beautiful. We also loved 'Le truck', the buses in Papeete.

When we arrived we were greeted with a lei and there was a band playing tahitian music and the tahitians are so friendly.

This pic is not the best, in fact it's a postcard. But it has great sentimental value as the postcard is a pic of William, the PR man at Morea Lagoon resort where we stayed. He was the best!! and I'll never forget how much he made us all feel welcome

• Pros:Stunning beaches. Lovely scenery.
  • Cons:Expensive - try to get meals included in accommodation.
  • In a nutshell:Paradise.
  • Intro Updated Mar 3, 2012

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2011 at 4:50 AM

Moorea looks absolutely beautiful . Got a kick out of your warning tip about falling coconuts.

• LadyRVG's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2011 at 3:14 AM

It truly looks like an island Paradise......

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jun 29, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Wow, this looks like a lovely place to visit. Fell in love with your accommodation. I bet it is expensive now!

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2009 at 11:29 PM

Tahiti, wow! I liked your page(tips&photos). I need to add this destination into my list . All the best.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo
    Feb 23, 2009 at 9:00 PM

I love your travelogue-type tips and personal experiences in Tahiti --- sounds like paradise! Norman :)

• calcaf38's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2008 at 5:48 PM

Thank you for visiting my Carlisle page. Your Moorea page is very complete: you make it so attractive too. Have a great holiday season.

• Herwig1961's Profile Photo
    Dec 5, 2008 at 9:42 PM

What a beautiful place it is!Interesting tips and lovely fotos!Enjoyed to read this page a lot!Thank you!!!

• sirenna's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2007 at 5:56 AM

Hi Ann, I'm just having a wander through your pages. Love the personal touch that you add to your tips. Warm regards from the Philippines. :)

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2007 at 2:10 AM

great page!

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2006 at 3:48 AM

Always wanted to go to Moorea. I'll spend almost all my time snorkeling...and trying to figure out how to wear that pareo, even though I have been shown so many times. hehehe Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

aussirose

“Latest Photo shoot - Macro. Pink Roses and Bee.”

Badges & Stats in Moorea