"Mullalloo Beach - I live here" Mullalloo Beach by aussirose

Mullalloo Beach Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 60 photos

Well I used to live close at Ocean Reef - a little way along the beach. Ocean Reef is on the Sunset Coast north of Perth. Now we have moved further up the road to a place called Quinns Rocks. It is still close to the beach as I wouldn't have it any other way :o) .....but sadly we do not have the ocean view that we had at Ocean Reef :o( .....but the beach is still beautiful and sunsets will still be there :o)

All of the beaches along the northern stretch of coastline, called the Sunset coast have pure white sand with the dunes still intact. There are beautiful parks for a bbq, the air is fresh and clean and the sunsets are drop dead awesome!!!

I have dedicated this page to show you some of the areas north of Perth, beautiful beaches and Hillary's Boat Harbour, a fabulous touristy spot that is definately worth a visit on your Perth holiday.

Just one of the many sunset pix from our backyard at Ocean Reef.

This is the closest we have lived to the beach with a view! .....not the closest to the beach ;o) .....that was at a Caravan Park at Hastings Point south of the Gold Coast. Now that was something!! What a life we had there!! :o)

Anyway.....if you are visiting and want to come join us down at the local, then we would love to have you :o)

Just flick me an email here on vt.

• Pros:Stunning beaches & sunsets.
  • Cons:Hillarys Boat Harbour can be very busy.
  • In a nutshell:Hillarys Boat Harbour should be on your 'must see' when visiting Perth
  • Intro Updated Mar 2, 2011

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Jul 9, 2011 at 3:08 PM

Sunset and sunrise pics are fabulous, and a real good reason to some there to see the color of the sky. YOu did a nice job of presenting the area.

• Beausoleil's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2010 at 8:41 PM

Incredible photos. I just love your sunsets. It's hard to believe they are real . . . so beautiful. Don't ever move; you couldn't. ;^)

• alancollins's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Talk of fish and chips has got my mouth watering. Alan

• budapest8's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2010 at 8:54 PM

Waaaah, I miss the seaside, your hometown looks a really nice to live, I grew up on the Isle of Wight so know how great it is for kids to be lucky to live in such an environment, I wouldn't mind the occasional unchanged oil at the local chippy..:)

• KiKitC's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2009 at 3:39 AM

Coming from the shore area myself, I can relate to alot of these tips. Small world. Great tips and your sunrise/sunset pics are inspiring. Hope you have a marvelous birthday (I know I'm early...)

• wandeljp's Profile Photo
    Jul 5, 2009 at 11:25 AM

Nice Page here, with nice pictures. From down under. You are always welcome here too . Just let me know if you come to Europe. Take the time for make a break in Dadizele my home town, near Ypres (Ieper)Perhaps I see you in Krakow (euromeet) next year. JP

• titagie's Profile Photo
    Oct 31, 2008 at 3:46 PM

Hi Ann! It`s a really beautiful where you lived, seeing these different sunsets makes me envious. I `ve rather be there and have a sunset aperò with you.

• lynnehamman's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2008 at 6:23 AM

Hi ! Mullalloo looks like a lovely place. I should go west sometime! Nice page & tips.That VT meet last year looked like fun.

• OH_DK's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2008 at 1:38 PM

You sure have some nice sunsets on these pages - and it looks like you had a nice VT meet with Shirene. I hope I'll go there one day too ;-)

• cnango's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 3:21 PM

Wow you live in such a beautiful place. The white sand beach is stunning & the sunsets rival Hawaii. I would love to visi the harbor & dine at Jettiys.

aussirose Used To Live Here!

aussirose

“Latest Photo shoot - Macro. Pink Roses and Bee.”

Badges & Stats in Mullalloo Beach

Have you been to Mullalloo Beach?

Latest Activity in Mullalloo Beach