"Guilderton - north of Perth" Guilderton by aussirose
Guilderton Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 40 photos
The Moore River as the locals call it is a great place to get away and unwind. With camping, excellant fishing, boating and great family activities, Guilderton has it all!!
We often go camping here and I recommend it as a place to stop off if you are travelling north up the coast from Perth.
There's nothing like fresh fish for breakky!! :o) Every morning you can see locals and holiday makers catching that big one!! :o)
Hubby caught 6 nice fish one morning on our last visit and we cooked up a storm!! :o) Nothing like fresh fish!!
Endless white sandy beaches - Mmmm now that's my kinda holiday!!!
- Pros:Great for camping, fishing, boating and water sports. An excellant family holiday destination.
- Cons:Take your sunscreen, mozzie spray and plenty of water.
- In a nutshell:Guilderton - Fantastic beaside, river and camping destination north of Perth
This is one single cheap investment when camping with the family. We have had double cooking burners and the little gas... more travel advice
Water Sports are big in Guilderton. If you have a boat and kids then you need to invest in one of these - a... more travel advice
aussirose's Related Pages
Guilderton Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Guilderton
- 5 Reviews
- 34 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (67)
Have you been to Guilderton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Guilderton
Photos in GuildertonSee All Photos (34)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 48 reviews, 281 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairns Intro, 34 reviews, 179 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 64 reviews, 148 photos, 7 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margaret River Intro, 30 reviews, 147 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 18 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 132 photos, 9 travelogues