"Avoca Beach Central Coast" Avoca Beach by aussirose
Avoca Beach Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 21 photos
Avoca Beach is one of the top surf beaches in and around Sydney. It is part of the Central Coast, just 1hr north of Sydney. We lived within a few minutes from Avoca Beach and Macmasters Beach and Copabana Beach, some of the most beautiful beaches in New South Wales.
Just before you get to Avoca Beach is the lagoon inlet where they have paddle boats. It's a good place to take kids.
Avoca is a well known surfin' place. Sometimes the surf really pumps. Here's an old pic :o) If you come to Australia to find some surf, then I would definately suggest Avoca :o)
- Pros:Gorgeous beach. Definately worth a visit.
- Cons:Long day trip from Sydney....better to stay a couple of days.
- In a nutshell:Well worth a couple of days visit from Sydney.
Here's a map of the Central Coast Towns and beaches more travel advice
Well as you can see by now, the Central coast is a great place to go from Sydney to enjoy the fabulous beaches. It is... more travel advice
aussirose's Related Pages
Avoca Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Avoca Beach Central Coast"
- "No place like home"
- "Beautiful Avoca Beach"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Avoca Beach
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Avoca Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Avoca Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 48 reviews, 281 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairns Intro, 34 reviews, 179 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 64 reviews, 148 photos, 7 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margaret River Intro, 30 reviews, 147 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 18 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 132 photos, 9 travelogues