"The Nullarbor" Eucla by aussirose
Eucla Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 79 photos
I think this is a classic pic, I'm proud of it. We stopped at this little road house to get petrol and I walked up the road to take pic of the sign and I happened to fluke a truck in the distance. I must say, it's one of my better pix :o)
Half way along the Nullarbor you can take a turning and head on to the coast. It's cliffs all around but the view is magnificant. We saw some whales while we were there.
- Pros:Nullarbor - Amazing and diverse scenery.
- Cons:Takes 3 days to get across the Nullarbor.
- In a nutshell:Nullarbor - Some see it as boring, others see the amazing diverse Australian countryside.
When crossing the Nullarbor, keep in mind it's a long way between pit stops - so make sure you carry plenty of water and... more travel advice
Australia has the longest Dog Fence, used to keep the dingos away from the sheep. more travel advice
aussirose's Related Pages
Eucla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A FEW SIGHTS TO SEE AT EUCLA"
- "Nullabour pix"
- "EUCLA AND THE NULLABOUR PLAINS"
- "Big Whale"
- "Eucla, Western Australia."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Eucla
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (38)
Have you been to Eucla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Eucla
Photos in EuclaSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 48 reviews, 281 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairns Intro, 34 reviews, 179 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margaret River Intro, 30 reviews, 147 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 18 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 132 photos, 9 travelogues