"Kings Park - A lovely place to visit in Perth" Kings Park by aussirose

Kings Park Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 69 photos

Kings Park is a 'must see' when coming to Perth. Kings Park at night is awesome!! Hubby and I had a vt meeting recently with Morii from Japan (oOOo). Morii kindly showed me how to take night pix, and ever since then, I'm hooked!! Check out my Kings Park by Night travelogue!!

Kings Park is one of the best places to view Perth and the Swan River. Kings Park should really be on your 'must see' list when visiting Perth

Want to experience the hilights of Kings Park? Please click on this link to view on youtube.com

Kings Park

Between the months of July and October, our Western Australian wildflowers come alive. The Kangaroo Paw is our WA emblem and I was awestruck at the pretty picture heaps of lovely red Kangaroo Paws made! Kings Park has a lovely array of wildflowers during the above months.....well worth a visit!!

• Pros:Stunning scenery overlooking Perth and the Swan River. Amazing wildflowers in spring. Lovely shady bushwalks.
  • Cons:Nothing.
  • In a nutshell:Kings Park - A 'must see' when visiting Perth.
  • Intro Updated Feb 27, 2011

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2007 at 12:10 AM

Kings Park looks a fun family trip on a sunny day. Nice pictures.

• Tripack's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2006 at 10:28 AM

Kings Park, my favorite place in Perth like night and day. Great place and pics ;-)

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2002 at 2:59 PM

how right u are..love the place, been my first stop, when visiting perth

aussirose

“Latest Photo shoot - Macro. Pink Roses and Bee.”

Badges & Stats in Kings Park

Have you been to Kings Park?

Latest Activity in Kings Park