"Whiteman Park & Caversham Wildlife Park" Middle Swan by aussirose
Middle Swan Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 79 photos
You'll find my winery pix in the Off the Beaton Path section.
Anyway, Whiteman Park & Caversham Wildlife Park are definately worth visiiting on a day out with the whole family. There are train and tram rides, great picnic spots, lots of animals and big kids parks.
The best way to get there is to hire a car as public transport only drops you off at the park entrance and it's a fair walk in. You are welcome to email me for more information if interested.
Another way to see Caversham Wildlife Park is to go on a Pinnacles Day trip as most of these trips include Caversham Wildlife Park in the first stop off from Perth.
A visit to Caversham Wildlife Park is well worth it as you can get up close & personal with Kangaroos, Koalas, play with the baby animals and even have a camel ride.
It's a wonderful place to visit for familys and oversees visitors! :o)
Well after a big day out at Whitman Park & Caversham Wildlife Park....the kids felt like they were the Beverly Hill Billys!!......gee, can't take this pair anywhere! ....sheesh! :o)
- Pros:Bushwalking. Close and personal with native Australian Animals.
- Cons:Difficult to get there via Public Transport. Easier to see via Pinnacles Day Trip.
- In a nutshell:Whiteman Park and Caversham Wildlife Park well worth seeing when visiting Perth
Caversham Wildlife Park is right here at Whiteman Park. Caversham Wildlife Park is a place where you can get up close... more travel advice
Houghton Wines are a popular brand in Australia. The Swan Valley is the home of Houghton Wines. Since Whiteman Park is... more travel advice
aussirose's Related Pages
Middle Swan Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Middle Swan
- 12 Reviews
- 79 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Middle Swan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middle Swan
Photos in Middle SwanSee All Photos (79)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 41 reviews, 244 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margaret River Intro, 30 reviews, 147 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 18 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 132 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kakadu National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 127 photos, 11 travelogues