"Wildflower Country!!!" Perenjori by aussirose
Perenjori Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 112 photos
Wildflower season is after the winter rains and the flowers vary according to how much rain and when rain comes. The best time to see the wildflowers is September through to mid October.
For those of you that want to head straight for Perenjori, it is located about 4 and a half hours from Perth on the Great Northern Highway.
Visit Perinjori Information Centre in the main street in town to obtain directions.
This is the spot! See my travelogue below for awesome pix of the Wreath flower.
- Pros:Fabulous Australian Wildflowers in Spring.
- Cons:Don't go in Winter.
- In a nutshell:Only best to visit in Wildflower season in Spring. Don't bother any other time.
The Perenjori Pub is located down the road on the next corner from the Information Centre. There's only one main... more travel advice
The turnoff to Three Springs. Three Springs Road is good for flower viewing as you have just seen, so if you come to... more travel advice
aussirose's Related Pages
Perenjori Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Perenjori
- Hotels in Perenjori
- Restaurants in Perenjori
- Warnings and Dangers in Perenjori
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perenjori
- 12 Reviews
- 73 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (31)
Have you been to Perenjori?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perenjori
Photos in PerenjoriSee All Photos (73)
Videos in PerenjoriSee All Videos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 39 reviews, 226 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 18 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 132 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kakadu National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 127 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hamilton Island Intro, 24 reviews, 113 photos, 7 travelogues