"Perth - Home of Lovely Beaches & Awesome Sunsets" Top 5 Page for this destination Perth by aussirose
Perth Travel Guide: 2,291 reviews and 4,814 photos
Perth has some great things going for it as you will see from my tips. Firstly, the beaches are spectacular and the sunsets stunning!! Perth is also a very clean city.. no smog, and the natives are very friendly and always up for a party or just a few quiet drinks with visitors overlooking the famous Swan River.
The best time to visit Perth is between March and May because the weather is at it's best and again in late September to early October for the famous wildflowers.....although it's a bit colder then.
If you are only in Perth for a few days then your 'must see' list should include Kings Park, Fremantle and Rottnest Island.
If you plan to do a tour then my suggestions are the Pinnacles for a day trip and Margaret River or Monkey Mia for at least a 3 day tour.
Of course there are plenty of other things to do in Perth and I have listed them in my tips so enjoy!!.....and if you need any help in planning your journey here or would like for me to arrange for you to meet some of the locals, then you are most welcome to email me as I'd love to help out :o)
2007 was a big year for Perth!! We hosted the 2nd big downunder vt meet and the poor place didn't know what hit it!! It's a wonder we didn't get chucked out!!!
43 lovely vt'ers hit town and rocked this little city....and gee did we have a blast!! Check out the full story on the travelogue below :o)
- Pros:Lovely Beaches. Friendly natives. Great wine.
- Cons:Expensive Beer.
If you are staying in Perth and have done all the touristy things and are at a loss as to what to do for a day........... more travel advice
Perth is the home of the Red Bull Air Races. Held every year in November right on the shores of the famous Swan River,... more travel advice
- See All A Room with a View!
- See All Carnegie's in Murray Street
- See All Western Australia Tours
- See All Harbour Town - For Serious Shopaholics...
aussirose's Related Pages
Perth Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Perth - Western Australia"
- "Perth - Home of Lovely Beaches & Awesome Sunsets"
- "Here in Western Australia-Perth"
- "My Home - PERTH"
- "Perth...A Home Away From Home"
- "Perth's Newest Hotel , Holiday Inn Burswood"
- "The city on the Swan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Perth
- Hotels in Perth
- Transportation in Perth
- Nightlife in Perth
- Restaurants in Perth
- Shopping in Perth
- Warnings and Dangers in Perth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Perth
- 64 Reviews
- 152 Photos
- 518 Forum posts
- 285 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Perth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Perth
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: This made me laugh."
- Commented on one of aussirose's Perth travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "South Western Australia 5 day Tagalong Drive Trip"
- updated a Perth Travelogue "Western Australian Wildflowers"
- Wrote a Review Joondalup Lake in Perth Things to Do
- Uploaded a Video to Perth
Photos in PerthSee All Photos (152)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 41 reviews, 244 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margaret River Intro, 30 reviews, 147 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 18 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 132 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kakadu National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 127 photos, 11 travelogues