"A day trip to Serpentine Falls" Serpentine by aussirose
Serpentine Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 56 photos
- Pros:Nice easy and shady bush walk.
- Cons:Be careful around the falls as there is no guard rail.
- In a nutshell:Nice family picnic and bushwalking spot. Not touristy.
I would imagine this would look lovely just after a bit of rain. Not much happening at the moment anyway ;-) more travel advice
aussirose's Related Pages
Serpentine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Serpentine"
- "Serpentine Jarrahdale"
- "A day trip to Serpentine Falls"
- "Serpentine Falls and the natural surroundings"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Serpentine
- Transportation in Serpentine
- Nightlife in Serpentine
- Restaurants in Serpentine
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Serpentine
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (36)
Have you been to Serpentine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Serpentine
Photos in SerpentineSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 41 reviews, 244 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 64 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margaret River Intro, 30 reviews, 147 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 18 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 28 reviews, 132 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kakadu National Park Intro, 23 reviews, 127 photos, 11 travelogues