"Watheroo Wildflowers - Western Australia" Watheroo by aussirose

Watheroo Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 57 photos

This is really my Badgingarra page....please ignore Watheroo. VT hasn't got Badgingarra on the map yet, but they're working on it, so in the meantime let me introduce you to Badgingarra.

Badgingarra is about 2 and a half hours north of Perth on the Brand highway. It has the most awesome wildflower walking trail in the National Park not far up the road from the roadhouse on the corner of Brand highway and North West Road.

This was our first stop on our recent trip to photo some of the beautiful Western Australia Wildflowers that come out between July and October.

If you would like to continue to share our journey with us, please drop by my Perinjori pages. Perinjori is the place where you will find the most amazing wildflower called the Wreath. They are my favourite!

Perinjori

• Pros:Badgingarra - Excellant bushwalk in wildflower season.
  • Cons:Badgingarra - Don't bother non-wildflower season.
  • In a nutshell:Badgingarra - Has a wide variety of wildflowers in spring. Well worth a visit when going to see the Pinnacles.
  • Intro Updated Mar 4, 2012

• CDM7's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Flowers one of my passions ,and you have some great ones in Badgingarra National Garden.At the moment am sat out in the garden in lovely sunshine with temp of 86f.That is exceptional for UK!

• aussirose's Profile Photo
      Jul 14, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Oh enjoy Clive! I am already sick of winter here.... Can't wait until the warm weather. Yes our wildflowers here in Western Australia are really something special :o) Cheers, Ann xx

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2010 at 11:05 PM

Another place I never visited. Thanks for sharing.

• 2Cities1Love's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2006 at 1:39 AM

Hiya Ann, Love your wildflower pics ..well we love all your pics lol You will be number 1 soon hee hee.4 sleeps till i'm there yahhh.

• jo104's Profile Photo
    Oct 10, 2006 at 4:26 AM

Hey what stunning pics in your travelougue always nice to see what the weather's like in the other hemisphere - good job matey ;-)

aussirose Visits Here Frequently!

aussirose

“Latest Photo shoot - Macro. Pink Roses and Bee.”

Badges & Stats in Watheroo

Have you been to Watheroo?

Latest Activity in Watheroo