"Paris - City of Love" Paris by aussirose
Paris Travel Guide: 22,753 reviews and 56,278 photos
Lights...yeh sure! ..... the tower looks absolutely amazing at night and everything else for that matter when you are in love with Paris :o)
But City of Lights does not cut it. "City of Love" is so much better!
Of course it also helps when one is presented with a gorgeous eternity ring of diamonds and rubies ;o)
I now not only just adore Paris but also my lovely hubby whom I thought lost the romantic flair after 32 years of marriage lol :o)
More about that story in a travelogue below.
So here I am.... in Love with Paris and in love with hubby :o)
It's amazing what one sees when one is in love ;o)
Is this a boring scene to you? Well not to me ~.~ Love the colour! Love the fact that there are just 2 bikes, notice the size.... lol. Are the bikes out of place? No way! They look like they belong there. That spot is made just for them.
I think that this picture captures the essence of Paris in every way :o)
Ok, enough of that romantic dribble you say ;o) Well...maybe just one more story -
I have always wanted to visit Paris. Over 10 years ago I started planning a trip to Europe. This trip was going to be our big one! That is the reason I joined vt. When I saw the big Paris meet go up on vt that was it! I was one of the first to sign up! Our big Europe trip was about to finally happen. So we planned our trip around the big Paris meet.
Meeting my friends was a big hilight. Thanks to Kaspian, pfsmalo and stevemt who organised the meeting points and activities. And thanks to everyone that came! My only disappointment was that I did not get to meet G and a few others that had signed up. But these things happen and hopefully you guys might come downunder one day and visit us Aussies at one of our big downunder meets that we have every year.
- Pros:Street scenes, tower, arcitecture, cafes,
- In a nutshell:J'Adore Paris - City of Love
This has to go down in the must do stuff! - a VT meet!! After all, what is a holiday if you cannot meet and enjoy your... more travel advice
I am glad we decided to go to Monet Gardens. Trouble is, 5 days in Paris and so much to see! We saw less than a quarter... more travel advice
aussirose's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 9 Reviews
- 157 Photos
- 17 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (102)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (157)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 48 reviews, 281 photos, 18 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Perth Intro, 57 reviews, 168 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairns Intro, 35 reviews, 184 photos, 10 travelogues
- Morocco Intro, 20 reviews, 166 photos, 10 travelogues
- Darwin Intro, 26 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Margaret River Intro, 30 reviews, 147 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 22 reviews, 152 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kakadu National Park Intro, 25 reviews, 147 photos, 11 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 9 reviews, 157 photos, 18 travelogues
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 18 reviews, 148 photos, 8 travelogues