"Braubach Rhine Rvr & Magnificant Marksburg Castle" Top 5 Page for this destination Braubach by aussirose

Braubach Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 188 photos

When planning our car trip through Europe I chose Braubach to stay overnight because of this majestic castle on the hill and cute little tram to take you up there. Check out Globetrott's page.

In fact I relied on quite a few of Michael's pages to help me out in our travel plans. Thanks mate! :o)

Braubach is also right on the lovely Rhine River with beautiful views :o)

Hey!.... Wanna hear a funny aussirose story?!....

Hey!!..... Stop groaning and listen!!....

Guess what?...the hotel was full! ... Even though we booked ahead.... and we spent the night in the barn! ..... True!!

Here is a link to my travelogue.

Or you can read my tips first and access my travelogue at the end by clicking - Braubach Tips

IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING ALONG MY EUROPE TRIP THAT STARTED OFF FROM ZURICH, THERE IS A LINK AT THE END OF THE TRAVELOGUE.

• Pros:Marksburg Castle, cute train, lovely Rhine River views
  • Cons:Arrive early or you'll be stuck in the out house
  • In a nutshell:Lovely place to stay on the Rhine River
  • Last visit to Braubach: Aug 2011
  • Intro Updated Dec 30, 2012

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2012 at 4:26 PM

nicwe to see that you made it to Braubach as well ! b.t.w. that traficsign is certainly no speed-limit, but rather 100 tons for tanks, I am sure !

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2011 at 6:08 PM

Anne, Enjoyed your travelogue, had to smile about the acc! Pity you didn't make it up the Castle, but probably like me, I just enjoy seeing them!

aussirose

“Latest Photo shoot - Macro. Strawberry drop bokeh.”

Badges & Stats in Braubach

Have you been to Braubach?

Latest Activity in Braubach