"Cute little corner" Périgueux by tvdm
Périgueux Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 38 photos
We were here for only a couple of days, but there's an instant likeness about Perigueux. It's a nice little old town with a beautiful cathedral and the countryside around is very nice too. The city is the capital of the Dordogne department and as such it is very popular with Dutch tourists so don't think you'll be alone here!
You need a car as public transport is very limited. The best way to get there from the north is to go from Paris to... more travel advice
The land surrounding Perigueux is very pretty. Tere are lots of rolling hills, fast-flowing rivers and little forests to... more travel advice
tvdm's Related Pages
Périgueux Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cute little corner"
- "Its Capital: An Entry to Perigord"
- "Perigueux - Puy St. Front district"
- "La capitale du Perigord"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Périgueux
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Périgueux?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Périgueux
Photos in PérigueuxSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reykjavík Region Intro, 46 reviews, 77 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 55 reviews, 63 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 28 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Brugge Intro, 15 reviews, 43 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos, 4 travelogues
- Berlin Intro, 15 reviews, 39 photos, 4 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 12 reviews, 38 photos, 6 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 23 reviews, 20 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 14 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Killarney Intro, 18 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue