"cuckoo's new Antwerp Page" Antwerp by cuckoo

Antwerp Travel Guide: 2,884 reviews and 7,126 photos

UPDATE! I am about to leave home for my latest visit to Antwerp. This time Danny will be coming home with me, so as this will probably be my last visit for some time, I PROMISE to take some more pictures to post here! I will be here for a week, and in between packing and sorting out things, I hope to find some time to just walk and enjoy this beautiful city. One day, maybe, I will be lucky enough to call this place 'home', until then, I still cherish my 'temporary resident' status :)

I have been a member of Virtual Tourist since April 2001, and in June of that year I started visiting the chat lobby where I have been very lucky to talk and make friends with some great people. One day in early December, I was chatting with Skipper and suggested meeting for a cup of coffee LOL. I had a couple of days free between Christmas and New Year, and as Skipper was spending quite a lot of time in England working, I decided to go visit him in Antwerp. I am not usually so impulsive, but I guess that I needed some time away from home and this seemed like a great idea. Skipper sent me some links for hotels and after finding one I booked it, and a flight with Ryanair to Charleroi, just outside Brussels. Skipper promised to be there to meet me, so that was it!

• Intro Written Sep 10, 2002

cuckoo

“I went to Antwerp for coffee...and I fell in love there!”

Badges & Stats in Antwerp

Have you been to Antwerp?

Latest Activity in Antwerp