"In the summertime when the weather is fine..." Lago di Martignano by cuckoo
Lago di Martignano Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 10 photos
Lake Martignano is about 3 kilometers from the small town of Anguillara. We spent a day here and it is a great place. It is a fairly difficult place to get to, but is beautiful when you get there. The lake is very tranquil possibly due to its difficult access. We parked the car at the top of a hill and the walk down was steep and not very even so take care. Every so often we would catch glimpses of shimmering blue water through the trees and when we got there......WOW! The children had great fun playing in the water and it is very safe. There were not any amenities where we were so take everything you will need for the day with you, water, sun screen and food.
cuckoo's Related Pages
Lago di Martignano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day trip from Rome to Lago Martignano"
- "In the summertime when the weather is fine..."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lago di Martignano
- 0 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Lago di Martignano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lago di Martignano
Photos in Lago di MartignanoSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Havana Intro, 25 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rome Intro, 17 reviews, 15 photos
- Instow Intro, 2 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Schaffhausen Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Tarquinia Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Trevignano Romano 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Mexico City Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Antwerp Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- Viterbo 6 photos, 1 travelogue