"Beautiful England" United Kingdom by colin_bramso
United Kingdom Travel Guide: 92,815 reviews and 218,592 photos
Believe it or not, England can get good summers sometimes. We've actually only had a couple of not-so-good spells of weather in several trips over the past ten years. Still, in spite of poor weather we enjoyed those trips, as always.
I can't believe how bad the cities have become - the newer parts are badly planned, they're overcrowded, choked with traffic, terrible pollution. Not all, of course, but many of them. The countryside on the other hand can be stunningly beautiful. It doesn't seem to have changed as the cities have and wandering around centuries-old villages is a real pleasure.
My Travelogue is the best way to get information because I take you on a tour of my favourite parts of the country. Just click the link to reach it. If you want some quick ideas, there are also Tips.
This is a place that's often used in tv commercials & movies and on calendars - such a fabulous old street, full of... more travel advice
Stonehenge is the most famous of the man-made ancient rock structures, but if you are interested in them there are... more travel advice
colin_bramso's Related Pages
United Kingdom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Firas in Wonderland"
- "My U.K. - a home I love very dearly."
- "United Kingdom Adventure"
- "A Taste of Real Britain - Tourist Information"
- "UNITED KINGDOM"
- "Jet Ski!"
- "Christmas 2010"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United Kingdom
- Hotels in United Kingdom
- Transportation in United Kingdom
- Nightlife in United Kingdom
- Restaurants in United Kingdom
- Shopping in United Kingdom
- Warnings and Dangers in United Kingdom
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in United Kingdom
- 72 Reviews
- 343 Photos
- 336 Forum posts
- 25 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to United Kingdom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United Kingdom
- Posted in Travel Australia Forum "Re: 3 weeks in Australia"
- updated a United Kingdom Travelogue "MY FAVOURITE PLACES"
- Uploaded a Photo to "MY FAVOURITE PLACES"
- Wrote a Review Wonderful historic street. in United Kingdom Off The Beaten Path
- Commented on one of doreenellen's United Kingdom travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 138 reviews, 570 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 30 reviews, 143 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 26 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Terrigal Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 16 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 7 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 7 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Belait Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (13)
Top United Kingdom hotels
- London Hotels
- 23062 Reviews - 47262 Photos
- Manchester Hotels
- 1714 Reviews - 3887 Photos
- York Hotels
- 1617 Reviews - 3908 Photos
- Blackpool Hotels
- 476 Reviews - 889 Photos
- Bournemouth Hotels
- 206 Reviews - 441 Photos
- Glasgow Hotels
- 1218 Reviews - 1967 Photos
- Edinburgh Hotels
- 3356 Reviews - 6585 Photos
- Aberdeen Hotels
- 486 Reviews - 884 Photos
- Torquay Hotels
- 141 Reviews - 229 Photos
- Llandudno Hotels
- 245 Reviews - 476 Photos
- Eastbourne Hotels
- 94 Reviews - 187 Photos
- Birmingham Hotels
- 803 Reviews - 1309 Photos
- Bristol Hotels
- 745 Reviews - 1659 Photos
- Chester Hotels
- 470 Reviews - 1157 Photos
- Liverpool Hotels
- 1248 Reviews - 2164 Photos