"Friendly, laid back Brunei" Brunei by colin_bramso
Brunei Travel Guide: 943 reviews and 3,780 photos
We stayed in the second largest town, Kuala Belait, which is not a tourist area but is the centre for the oil & gas industry which dominates the country's economy.
We found Brunei laid back, friendly, easy to adapt to and we felt very comfortable and 'at home'.
I've put information about what we found, and Tips, on my Kuala Belait and Bandar Seri Begawan pages.
Flying is the obvious way to reach Brunei, which has a small international airport in the capital Banda Seri Begawan,... more travel advice
colin_bramso's Related Pages
Brunei Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bandar Seri Begawan"
- "Jalan jalan at Brunei Darussalam"
- "Oil Kingdom of Brunei"
- "Brunei Darussalam"
- "A land of Contrasts"
- "Brunei ? the country that Oil built"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brunei
- Hotels in Brunei
- Transportation in Brunei
- Nightlife in Brunei
- Restaurants in Brunei
- Shopping in Brunei
- Warnings and Dangers in Brunei
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brunei
- 13 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Brunei?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brunei
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 135 reviews, 564 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 30 reviews, 143 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 33 reviews, 137 photos
- Sydney Intro, 28 reviews, 114 photos, 1 travelogue
- Terrigal Intro, 22 reviews, 80 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 16 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 7 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 7 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Belait Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue