"VERY ATTRACTIVE MARKET TOWN" Market Harborough by colin_bramso
Market Harborough Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 18 photos
The first thing to note is that it's actually in Leicestershire, not Northants as shown on the VT database. It's about 25 kilometres south of Leicester, near the Northants border, and is set in beautiful countryside by the River Welland.
The town has a population of about 20,000 and is an excellent shopping centre. There's a variety of shopping from supermarkets to small individually owned and franchise shops, banks, a choice of pubs. And there are plenty of interesting historic buildings all around.
colin_bramso's Related Pages
Market Harborough Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "It's in Leicestershire!"
- "VERY ATTRACTIVE MARKET TOWN"
- "Market Harborough"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Market Harborough
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Market Harborough?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Market Harborough
Photos in Market HarboroughSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 136 reviews, 566 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 30 reviews, 143 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 33 reviews, 137 photos
- Sydney Intro, 27 reviews, 109 photos, 1 travelogue
- Terrigal Intro, 23 reviews, 85 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 16 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 7 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 7 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Belait Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue