"Beautiful Avoca Beach" Avoca Beach by colin_bramso
Avoca Beach Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 21 photos
The town's population is about 4,000, it has a great beach with a surf club, which means it's watched over by lifeguards, and the surfing is excellent.
The town centre has a small but very nice and varied shopping area, several cafes & restaurants and a historic heritage cinema.
Much of the residential area is made up of holiday units as it's a very popular weekend and longer holiday destination. Weekenders drive up from Sydney - about 100km or one and a half hours - while people on longer holidays usually come from further afield, such as inland or interstate.
The bay itself, with rocks at either end and a beautiful sandy beach in between, has two suburbs, Avoca Beach and the purely residential North Avoca.
colin_bramso's Related Pages
Avoca Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Avoca Beach Central Coast"
- "No place like home"
- "Beautiful Avoca Beach"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Avoca Beach
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (30)
Have you been to Avoca Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Avoca Beach
Photos in Avoca BeachSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 136 reviews, 566 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 30 reviews, 143 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vienna Intro, 33 reviews, 137 photos
- Sydney Intro, 26 reviews, 105 photos, 1 travelogue
- Terrigal Intro, 24 reviews, 89 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 16 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 7 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 7 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Belait Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue