"Ballina, a relaxed country town" Ballina by colin_bramso
Ballina Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 97 photos
We've only stopped here overnight but will stay longer on a future road trip because there's plenty to see and do in the area.
Ballina is a lovely relaxed country town located on the Richmond River and is set in beautiful countryside. Byron Bay is only a short drive away.
I've posted restaurant and hotel tips.
Right next to the Ramada hotel and a few metres from the river, this is the place for your morning caffeine hit. I'm... more travel advice
colin_bramso's Related Pages
Ballina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ballina - not just on the Pacific Highway!"
- "What an Adventure I had last weekend 15/16 Oct.05"
- "BALLINA NORTHERN NEW SOUTH WALES"
- "Ballina, NSW"
- "Passing by"
- "Three nights in Ballina - April 2011"
- "Ballina, a relaxed country town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ballina
- Hotels in Ballina
- Restaurants in Ballina
- Warnings and Dangers in Ballina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ballina
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (19)
Have you been to Ballina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ballina
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai Intro, 138 reviews, 570 photos, 5 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 30 reviews, 143 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 26 reviews, 98 photos, 1 travelogue
- Terrigal Intro, 23 reviews, 77 photos
- United Arab Emirates Intro, 16 reviews, 75 photos, 1 travelogue
- United Kingdom Intro, 7 reviews, 69 photos, 1 travelogue
- Australia Intro, 8 reviews, 64 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 7 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kuala Belait Intro, 9 reviews, 38 photos, 1 travelogue
- York Intro, 7 reviews, 32 photos