"VINTGAR GORGE" Top 5 Page for this destination Triglav Nacionalni Park by coceng

Triglav Nacionalni Park Travel Guide: 135 reviews and 413 photos

BLED<<<<<TRIGLAV NATIONAL PARK>>>>>BOHINJ

SLOVENIA
A couple of miles walking from Bled town, I came to visit Triglav National Park. This is the Eastern part of Triglav National Park.
It is everybody's favourite because it's easy to reach from Bled & it's more of a family walking activities than climbing up the mountains which we can just leave to the pros.

The Triglav National Park sign that you wouldn't miss upon entering this area.

• Pros:Amazing Walk To & In Vintgar Gorge; 4 Km From Bled !
  • Cons:Slippery When Wet; That's Not Good Sometimes...
  • In a nutshell:A Day Around Vintgar Gorge & The Surrounding Villages
  • Last visit to Triglav Nacionalni Park: Jun 2002
  • Intro Updated Sep 17, 2003

• FOotFetish's Profile Photo
    Dec 4, 2003 at 7:52 AM

Wow, thanks for sharing your great travel novel on Triglav. Hiking in an unfamilar wilderness of a place is always so refreshing :)

• FRONA's Profile Photo
    Dec 1, 2003 at 1:07 PM

i just loooooooooooove yr triglav page. im going back next year....

• truus_s's Profile Photo
    Nov 21, 2003 at 12:18 PM

WoW.Beautifull page!!Good tips..looks me nice to go there one day!!Good tip!!Thanks

• stanian's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2003 at 4:33 PM

Glad you enjoyed your stay in Slovenia, I also love Slovenia the people are very friendly and genuine. I stay in kranjska Gora and visit both summer and winter, summer for walking winter for the Ski Flying at Planica. Nice page and lots of good stories.

• Oct 29, 2003 at 4:30 AM

Another great page Arnaud!! I'm considering this location for my next trip... thks for sharing.

• Oct 5, 2003 at 5:57 AM

Nice greeny parks you visited there..and you've been busy with all your pages,Arnaud..It's very nice..=)

• aliante1981's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2003 at 3:02 AM

It is just a lesson I needed to discover there are beautiful national parks in Europe!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2003 at 3:25 AM

Beautiful area and pictures, excellent tips! Thank you for great maps in local customs tips - I always want to know where I am going to go hehe.

• MEdelmann's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2003 at 12:09 PM

It seems that you had more luck with the weather when you visited Vintgar-gorge. When I was there, it rained a little bit ... another great page, Arnaud!

• sandysmith's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2003 at 5:56 AM

beautiful area, well done

coceng

“It's a silent world only if we keep our eyes shut...”

Badges & Stats in Triglav Nacionalni Park

Have you been to Triglav Nacionalni Park?

Latest Activity in Triglav Nacionalni Park