"This Is The Arab World !" Top 5 Page for this destination Middle East by coceng
Middle East Travel Guide: 65,043 reviews and 188,425 photos
What can I say about this region ?
In Malay language, it is called as 'Timur Tengah'; It basically just means Middle East !
These days, we can't avoid seeing The Middle East ! On the medias, in big cities around the world, people talk about The Midle East.
Unless of course you are a fan of Lord Of The Ring, then you'll talking about The Middle Kingdom ! NEVER confuse between these 2 things !
When I was young, my parents told me that Islam started in The Middle East.
When I was at school, I learned about The Middle East.
When I was out of school, started to really read the newspapers, I encounter news around The Middle East.
Now that I work, earn a bit of money (not much) & started to travel, then I might as well go there ! To see The Middle East with my own eyes.
Most people won't come to The Middle East, I guess they have their own reasons; Not that we want to know right ?
BUT really, I was/am proud of this trip to The Middle East !
It's an eye-opener kinda trip...
Like all my trips, I certainly didn't DO it just for the sake of being there !
At least I never sell my arse to travel !
True ! True ! Quality means more than quantity !
Still, my 'quality' travel is the way I plan it !
4 countries in 1 month was the way I did it !
I love the historical aspects of The Middle Easy, seeing the ruins make me feel good.
Sadly, these historical events have been carried along the decades (if not centuries) & have been creating grudges & havocs around The Middle East !
So far, I have only been travelling to :
So, the tips that I shall give on here are circulating of what I experienced in these 4 countries.
Don't want to write more but let me remind you that whatever I experienced around The Middle East are all mine !
Good or bad...
My trip to The Middle East is just merely passing along, of what I saw (intentionally or otherwise...).
Apart from the historical sites, one aspect truly captures me is the children of The Middle East !
They are NOW the future generation of this region.
I have a soft spot for them in my heart; I pray that they would have a good life !
I pray that they would make their home countries a place to live in peace & harmony for their next next generations...
Read about my experiences in all my Middle East pages...Browse through all my photos around The Middle East.
My good experiences hopefully be yours as well; My bad experiences will never change my perception of The Middle East & hopefully you will never encounter ANY of the bad things that I experienced in my first trip to this region. Insyallah !
Still, I would NEVER live in The Middle East, not even if somebody paying me a billion dollars to do so...
It's not my region, it's not the place where I was brought up.
Maybe I do like some places but not a place to call home for me...
If you are like me, travel cheap & eating cheap or you just don't care to find a restaurant around The Middle East, you... more travel advice
coceng's Related Pages
Middle East Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "under construction"
- "The Hottest Spot on Earth!"
- "This Is The Arab World !"
- "CROSSROADS OF THE EARTH"
- "The Middle East: A Region Worth Discussing :)"
- "dsantosh's new Middle East Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Middle East
- Hotels in Middle East
- Transportation in Middle East
- Nightlife in Middle East
- Restaurants in Middle East
- Shopping in Middle East
- Warnings and Dangers in Middle East
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Middle East
- 859 Reviews
- 1,053 Photos
- 4 Countries
- 25 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (59)
Have you been to Middle East?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Middle East
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 156 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 129 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batu Caves Intro, 119 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 104 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baalbeck Intro, 89 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tripoli Intro, 92 reviews, 96 photos
- Prague Intro, 62 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Apamea Intro, 74 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues