Brzezinka Transportation Tips by coceng
Brzezinka Transportation: 2 reviews and 2 photos
Photo on the left is the Birkenau Camp entrance...
We don't have to pay anything because the whole area is free to walk on, to wander around.
So, the bus would stop us just infront of this building; It's the watch tower during the Nazi occupation.
I don't think we can take a bicycle in the area just on foot.
To reach Brzezinka, we must take the shuttle/bus provided by the authority from the Auschwitz Main Camp a few miles away. It is possible to reach here on our own tranports, car or bicycle..or even walking from the previous main camp. It's not far if you would prefer to survey the area on foot.
The Auschwitz-Birkenau Camp is massive although it's better to wander in or around the camp..than walking from the Auschwitz Main Camp.
Photo on the left is where the bus would drop us off & towards the left is the entrance ( the photo below).
More Reviews (42)
coceng's Related Pages
Brzezinka Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Nos Kalik Hotels
- Fochville Hotels
- Echo Lake Hotels
- Griesalp Hotels
- Ribeira Quente
- South Normanton
- Lake District National Park
- Dewey Beach
- Luxembourg Transportation
- Burano Transportation
- Potosí Transportation
- Beaufort Transportation
- Isla Cozumel Transportation
- Mount Faber Scenic Park Transportation
- Tiberias Transportation
- Isola d' Elba Transportation
- Saint-Valéry-sur-Somme Transportation
- Heilbronn Transportation
- Flying to & from
- Charleston Transportation
Badges & Stats in Brzezinka
- 44 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Brzezinka?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brzezinka
Photos in BrzezinkaSee All Photos (71)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 156 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 129 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batu Caves Intro, 119 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 104 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baalbeck Intro, 89 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tripoli Intro, 92 reviews, 96 photos
- Prague Intro, 62 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Apamea Intro, 74 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues