"Kitchens of Distinction : Kazimierz Dolny" Top 5 Page for this destination Kazimierz Dolny by coceng

Kazimierz Dolny Travel Guide: 254 reviews and 454 photos

PULAWY<<<<<KAZIMIERZ DOLNY>>>>>LUBLIN

POLAND
Tuesday 21st May 2002

MUST SEE

Kazimierz Dolny (Lower Kazimierz), a small village sits on the bank of The Vistula River, at the foot of a hill in rural Poland.
Although it is not a big town but this small town or rather a village as some people might want to call it, has been attracting people from Poland & abroad; To walk & to feel what this place has to offer !

On the same day I arrived at Kazimierz Dolny, I also covered 2 more beautiful places :
(Prior to reaching Kazimierz Dolny);
PULAWY : A beautiful serene town 13 km away !
LUBLIN :
75 km away & a beautiful city south-east of Poland !
(My next destination after Kazimierz Dolny).

[Click on Pulawy & Lublin].

Go on top of the hill to see the castle ruins but most amazingly is the sight of Vistual River & the rooftops among the green pastures.
Off season, Kazimierz Dolny would be such a pretty sleepy village & you can wander around the place better.
In a way, I was happy to be there during the tourist season simply because many people (whether we like it or not) would measure the place better !
Like for example, the transports would be easier, the drinks & foods would be easy to locate & the souvenirs stalls would be opened !
On or off seasons, do come to this place & experience what some of us had been seen or do in Kazimierz Dolny !

• Pros:A Charming Beautiful Town in the Rural Of Poland
  • Cons:Not Easy To Reach...
  • In a nutshell:A Day Trip From Lublin Is A Must !
  • Last visit to Kazimierz Dolny: May 2002
  • Intro Updated May 20, 2004

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2006 at 5:06 AM

Back for another visit to your page and wonderful photos. I'd love to see it in the summer. St.Christopher bldg. was a favorite. Suppose it's because I have a son by that name?

• gale.blog.pl's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2004 at 11:32 AM

Great page on one of the most beautiful places in Poland! Congratulations! :)

• gosiaPL's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2003 at 7:39 AM

Nice pics in your travelogues! Check my pictures of the castle and the tower :-)

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Oct 12, 2003 at 4:34 PM

It's a great pleasure for me to read this wonderful page on one of my favourite (at least in summer) town in Poland! You are right, it's not so easy to get there unless you have a car.

• stefan65's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2003 at 11:22 AM

Very good page. It's very nice to see that my little town Kazimierz Dolny is known all over the World :-) Congratulation !!!

• zrim's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2003 at 8:44 AM

Poland seems more interesting every time I look at a new VT page. Nice photos.

• lotharlerch's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2003 at 8:20 AM

I was several times in Poland but unfortunately never in Kasimierz Dolny. A nice page!

• giampiero6's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2003 at 4:01 PM

interesting

• ysio's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2003 at 11:56 PM

I like Kazimierz ;)

coceng

“It's a silent world only if we keep our eyes shut...”

Badges & Stats in Kazimierz Dolny

Have you been to Kazimierz Dolny?

Latest Activity in Kazimierz Dolny