"J'adore Brno !" Top 5 Page for this destination Brno by coceng
Brno Travel Guide: 468 reviews and 1,016 photos
It is a busy place with some laidback charms...
The buildings, the people, the sights...are one main reason why you should discover Brno...
Cheap accomodations aplenty as well...
Options to eat are all within easy reach...
Definitely worth a visit while in the Czech Republic or a bus journey away from Vienna !...
Arrived in Brno by bus on Tuesday 4th June, 2002 from Cesky Krumlov...(had to change connection at Cesky Budojevice & even had a good stop for a bite at Telc..)..
One thing I could say,
The bus station was not convincing at first..but as I entered the town areas....it looked like the town could be just a place that I loved! Oh yes, it is!!
Stayed in Brno for 3 days....had some friends with me, showing me around their favourite places....I really enjoyed their company & Brno could offer me almost anything that I want to in life!
Brno was also my last destination in Czech Republic...which was the 5th country that I visited for my 2nd trip to Europe...
Previously I was in Austria, Slovakia, Poland & Germany..respectively.
From Brno, I would enter back Vienna...stayed for one night & continued my journey to Hungary !!
Please have a visit to all my Travel Pages from the countries mentioned above, with many many places to discover, added with great photos in so many destinations around those countries!!
- Pros:A Beautiful & Laidback City In The South Of Czech Republic...
- Cons:Always Overlooked By Tourists...
- In a nutshell:Nearer To Vienna Than From Prague, Make BRNO Your Vienna Excursion Instead...
I love taking the trams around Brno city. It is a pleasant ride all through the city. From the city centre, it would... more travel advice
Me, standing next to this weird girl wooden statue. A Tall Big Black Naked Girl holding a fruit ! Is there a name for... more travel advice
coceng's Related Pages
Brno Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brno / Brünn - Art Nouveau & strange tombs"
- "Brno - An Expat's View"
- "My fantastic student's life..."
- "J'adore Brno !"
- "Brno (pronounce as Brno, not Berno ;)"
- "Brno - Moravia"
- "A great second city."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brno
- Hotels in Brno
- Transportation in Brno
- Nightlife in Brno
- Restaurants in Brno
- Shopping in Brno
- Warnings and Dangers in Brno
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Brno
- 28 Reviews
- 60 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Brno?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brno
Photos in BrnoSee All Photos (60)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 156 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 129 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batu Caves Intro, 119 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 104 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baalbeck Intro, 89 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tripoli Intro, 92 reviews, 96 photos
- Prague Intro, 62 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Apamea Intro, 74 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues