"The Serene Litomerice.." Litomerice by coceng
Litomerice Travel Guide: 52 reviews and 205 photos
...is the second oldest town of the Czech Republic.
center for hops and grains as well as for many kinds of fresh garden produce.
Town of Macha (well-known poet),
Litomerice features a fine theater,
offers many concerts all year round and is the home of many well known painters. It is a town to stroll around...
The historical Market Square is the largest in Northern Bohemia.
Surrounded by townhouses of practically all styles and periods
from gothic to renaissance, the baroque days up to Biedermeier,
it features two large fountains in the center of the Square.
On one corner, the historical Roland-Column can be found, symbol
of market and town rights. Near the beautiful renaissance building
pictured above is the Town Hall building with its impressive roof
resembling a chalice.
the Gallery (Fine Arts),
stroll through the small side-lanes
leading off the market square
or take a drive to Mostna Hora to enjoy the fine view!
......this is a Renaissance looking building, covered with sgraffito biblical scenes... more travel advice
coceng's Related Pages
Litomerice Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Royal Town"
- "THE ROYAL TOWN OF LITOMERICE"
- "The Serene Litomerice.."
- "Litomerice - Garden of Bohemia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Litomerice
- Transportation in Litomerice
- Restaurants in Litomerice
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Litomerice
- 3 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (57)
Have you been to Litomerice?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Litomerice
Photos in LitomericeSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 156 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 129 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batu Caves Intro, 119 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 104 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baalbeck Intro, 89 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tripoli Intro, 92 reviews, 96 photos
- Prague Intro, 62 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Apamea Intro, 74 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues