"An Amazing Paradise In Croatia..." Plitvicka Jezera National Park by coceng
Plitvicka Jezera National Park Travel Guide: 379 reviews and 1,097 photos
ZADAR<<<<<PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK>>>>>JABLANAC
Take any of the marking trails (by 3 or 4 colours, red, blue yelllow & the other one, colours of life or what..) & get lost in this nature heaven. You can either walk in circles or you can backtrack to the spot where you started from. Hhmm, just like this life ! Is it not ?
Reaching here is fairly easy, I took a bus from Zadar. I heard you can reach here from Zagreb as well.
Warning : Who says heaven is easy to get out of ? Yes, that's what I did by waiting for a bus for nearly 3 hellish (oops!) hours, by the road side...flagging ANY buses going to the direction of Zadar. Can you imagine a bus, a passenger bus, going to another direction...gave me a lift to a town where I could easily get the bus back to Zadar.
Maybe Plitvice is heaven after all. It makes people be kind to one another...
You must come here ! I don't care how, crawl if you have to. Remember, if you have your own transport, do give somebody a lift if you are going to their direction.
There are many waterfalls in this area & slowly, we could walk & enjoy the sceneries...
Lakes are linking the place together...
Hiking trails are according to the map where we could get from the Information Counter, where we also buy the ticket from...
Also included in our ticket is a chance to cross the bigger lake to the other side...where there are hiking trails penetrating the small forests in Plitvice National Park.
make sure you won't get lost or you could backtrack from where you started from by the the hiking trail that you choose...
It's a vast area & we could spend one whole day exploring this park !
Easy to reach from Zagreb & The Dalmatia Coast but not that easy returning back to The Dalmatia Coast as the buses might be scarce...
- Pros:Heaven On Earth ?...
- Cons:Not Easy Returning Back To Dalmatia Coast...
- In a nutshell:One Of The Main Attractions In Croatia...
People were taking photos around me. I didn't want to look like this amateur photographer who only took nature photos... more travel advice
There are boats to transport you to the other side of the lake or river. The fee is included in the purchased ticket to... more travel advice
coceng's Related Pages
Plitvicka Jezera National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rhapsody of Water in the middle of Croatia"
- "PLITVICKA JEZERA"
- "THE INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL WATERFALLS OF PLITVICE"
- "Plitvicka National Park, pure beauty"
- "P L I T V I C E"
- "MORE OF PLITVICE'S BEAUTY"
- "An Amazing Paradise In Croatia..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Hotels in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Transportation in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Nightlife in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Restaurants in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Shopping in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- 35 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Plitvicka Jezera National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Posted in Travel Greece Forum "Re: 4-5 days in Greece..."
- Uploaded a Photo to "An Amazing Paradise In Croatia..."
- updated a Plitvicka Jezera National Park Travel Page "An Amazing Paradise In Croatia..."
- Commented on one of Aurorae's Plitvicka Jezera National Park travel pages
- Wrote a Review A Camping Ground... in Plitvicka Jezera National Park Hotels
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 156 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 129 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batu Caves Intro, 119 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 104 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baalbeck Intro, 89 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tripoli Intro, 92 reviews, 96 photos
- Prague Intro, 62 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Apamea Intro, 74 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues