"An Imperial Capital..." Vienna by coceng
Vienna Travel Guide: 7,421 reviews and 18,497 photos
Vienna is just elegant ! So elegant that I could imagine myself living here but then I had to get a good job because it's not cheap, the cost of living. Axel & Joe live right in the centre of Vienna.
The first day, I started my excursions to several places around Vienna, Wienerwald & some towns like Durnstein, Melk, Krems...
Accompanied by Matthias, now a certified doctor.
In Vienna, I was immersed with total classical styles of the buildings, the foods, the parks, the playgrounds. Donauinsel, the place where I could daydream or fantasize, just by watching people lying on the grass...
Prater is the theme park for kids & adults alike, with some weird structures or statues to baffle passers-by; plus a BIG WHEEL...
Museums aplenty, churches aplenty; no, didn't have the time to see them all but that's because I had some other places to check out.
Schonbrunn Palace is a must;accompanied by Joe. Total elegant the palace !
The parks around Vienna offer the relaxing mood that we look for, again with some statues & ponds to ponder at.
My second trip & very many places to go; can I reach them all ?
This is a baroque palace situated on the western side of Vienna. It's one of the most popular attractions in this maginificent city.
The interior of the palace is suitably majestic with frescoed ceilings, crystal chandeliers & gilded ornaments.
Just a photo I took of Axel & Matthias... I was in touch with them for a few months before reaching Vienna. They made... more travel advice
This is Matthias. Matthias was busy all the times because at that time he was doing his study on becoming a doctor !... more travel advice
coceng's Related Pages
Vienna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My birthplace & the place where I feel at home !"
- "VIENNA, AUSTRIA ~ MUSIC IS IN THE AIR !"
- "Rainy day in Vienna 2006, sunny in 2013"
- "VIENNA AND THE PASSION OF ART"
- "Vienna and its never-ending history"
- "Just More then Mozart, Strauss und Sacher torte"
- "Still a city of dreams"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vienna
- Hotels in Vienna
- Transportation in Vienna
- Nightlife in Vienna
- Restaurants in Vienna
- Shopping in Vienna
- Warnings and Dangers in Vienna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vienna
- 50 Reviews
- 81 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 29 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vienna
Photos in ViennaSee All Photos (81)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 156 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 129 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batu Caves Intro, 119 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 104 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baalbeck Intro, 89 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tripoli Intro, 92 reviews, 96 photos
- Prague Intro, 62 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Apamea Intro, 74 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues