"Most Beautiful Village In The South !" Top 5 Page for this destination Vík í Mýrdal by coceng
Vík í Mýrdal Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 186 photos
Vik i Myrdal is also known as VIK but there's also a small village in the NORTH of Iceland called Vik, where many VT members wrongly put as Vik i Myrdal !
I spent 1 night here at The Youth Hostel. Had ample times to explore this village; Walking along the black sandy beaches. Climbing up the hill to see some puffins, disappointedly none to be seen.
There's also a small church perched on a hill in Vik i Myrdal, as the photo on the left. See the interiors of the church from this link :
THE INTERIORS OF VIKURKIRKJA...
PAGE 1 : On this page, you can see my first few photos in Vik ! As I arrived & also after checking in, I walked back down to the main village capturing all the sights along the way...
PAGE 2 : On this 2nd page, you can see the sights along the beautiful Vik beach ! Awesome ! Black sandy beaches...The Reynisdrangur is a sight in Vik that you guys wouldn't want to miss...Please take a look !
PAGE 3 : On this page, you can see the craggy cliff that I climbed up to; The Icelandic horse that I saw & the path that I took in reaching the top of the cliff ! Amazing views !
PAGE 4 : More amazing views from the top of the cliff; seeing The Reynisdrangur from the top of the cliff which was so amazing for me ! Also, the views overlooking Vik i Myrdal from the cliff top is so surreal...
PAGE 5 : My 4 photos around Vik i Myrdal taken with my digital camera !
- Pros:A Scenic Village In The South Of Iceland !
- Cons:The Rainiest Village In The South !
- In a nutshell:Don't Be Dissapointed If You Don't See ANY Puffins...
This is my sweet memory in Vik i Myrdal ! My luggage ! 3 of them... The far left is the backpack where I put my foods,... more travel advice
In Vik i Myrdal, there are a few cliffs where you can climb to see the bird life inhabited onto these cliffs & also... more travel advice
coceng's Related Pages
Vík í Mýrdal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Vik i Myrdal"
- "Most Beautiful Village In The South !"
- "Seamandrew's Vik page"
- "Black beaches and waterfalls"
- "Vik I Myrdal"
- "Skogar - Prepare a 6 day hike to Landmannalauger"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vík í Mýrdal
- Hotels in Vík í Mýrdal
- Restaurants in Vík í Mýrdal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vík í Mýrdal
- 47 Reviews
- 54 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Vík í Mýrdal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vík í Mýrdal
Photos in Vík í MýrdalSee All Photos (54)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 156 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 129 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batu Caves Intro, 119 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 104 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baalbeck Intro, 89 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tripoli Intro, 92 reviews, 96 photos
- Prague Intro, 62 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Apamea Intro, 74 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues