"VLADIMIR'S VILLA" Monsagrati by coceng

Monsagrati Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos

LUCCA<<<<<MONSAGRATI>>>>>PISA
ITALY
Friday 13th June 2003
Monsagrati, a town on the main road from Lucca to Viareggio. Equal distance, 17 km from both (much bigger) towns. My friend named Vladimir stayed here & I stayed at his place for a few days. Vladimir (we called him Vladi Vladi) is an exceptional host. Vladi prepared a room just for me in his villa !
My coming to his place was also accompanied by a British & Japanese friends of his. Each to his own styles of living. K, the Japanese is studying to be an opera singer ! Wow! This Japanese could sing like Pavarotti pet brother. Then, there's the leggy Geraldine ! Who was in & out of her clothes for me. You look stunning in whatever you wear G'dine ! All eyez on ya, girl !
Vladi Vladi took me places with his 'high society' acquantances. Up the hill, sipping wine/champagne; or going to a 'heady' bar for some local mix-max. Arguing about the state of living standard, checking on the best properties this side of Tuscany, cooking Italian dishes, pretending to look like a Japanese geisha (in Italy ?)...You displayed them all to moi.
The banned movies in your living room ! Awesome. In just 2 hours, I became a movie critic which no one could trust.
Then, the swimming pool after the rain; with dried leaves in it.
Thanks Vladi, heaps ! Will come back soon or maybe send someone else to ya. Get the room ready !
Monsagrati was my base to explore more nice places like Lucca, Corniglia in Cinque Terre, Pisa but that's on my other travel pages.
What could Monsagrati offer us ? A good place to eat, sleep & made friends. Period. It is situated on the main road to the western side of Liguria, the so-called ITALIAN RIVIERA ! Get your holiday apartment here or at least pass through Monsagrati for the ultimate top notch sea, sun & beaches (tanned bodies are already included in the package !) in Liguria.

A MUST SEE...

• Last visit to Monsagrati: Jun 2003
  • Intro Updated Feb 16, 2005

Comments

coceng

“It's a silent world only if we keep our eyes shut...”

Badges & Stats in Monsagrati

Have you been to Monsagrati?

Latest Activity in Monsagrati