"VLADIMIR'S VILLA" Monsagrati by coceng
Monsagrati Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
My coming to his place was also accompanied by a British & Japanese friends of his. Each to his own styles of living. K, the Japanese is studying to be an opera singer ! Wow! This Japanese could sing like Pavarotti pet brother. Then, there's the leggy Geraldine ! Who was in & out of her clothes for me. You look stunning in whatever you wear G'dine ! All eyez on ya, girl !
Vladi Vladi took me places with his 'high society' acquantances. Up the hill, sipping wine/champagne; or going to a 'heady' bar for some local mix-max. Arguing about the state of living standard, checking on the best properties this side of Tuscany, cooking Italian dishes, pretending to look like a Japanese geisha (in Italy ?)...You displayed them all to moi.
The banned movies in your living room ! Awesome. In just 2 hours, I became a movie critic which no one could trust.
Then, the swimming pool after the rain; with dried leaves in it.
Thanks Vladi, heaps ! Will come back soon or maybe send someone else to ya. Get the room ready !
Monsagrati was my base to explore more nice places like Lucca, Corniglia in Cinque Terre, Pisa but that's on my other travel pages.
What could Monsagrati offer us ? A good place to eat, sleep & made friends. Period. It is situated on the main road to the western side of Liguria, the so-called ITALIAN RIVIERA ! Get your holiday apartment here or at least pass through Monsagrati for the ultimate top notch sea, sun & beaches (tanned bodies are already included in the package !) in Liguria.
coceng's Related Pages
Badges & Stats in Monsagrati
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (58)
Have you been to Monsagrati?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monsagrati
Photos in MonsagratiSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 156 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 129 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batu Caves Intro, 119 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 104 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baalbeck Intro, 89 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tripoli Intro, 92 reviews, 96 photos
- Prague Intro, 62 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Apamea Intro, 74 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues