"I LIVE IN THIS AREA...CALLED BANDAR UTAMA" Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya by coceng

Petaling Jaya Travel Guide: 290 reviews and 425 photos

INTRO
Hi guys & girls, I live in this area called BANDAR UTAMA, it is a residential area in the District of Peataling Jaya.
Lots of housing areas in Petaling Jaya !...Coming up like mushrooms after the rain even as I am writing this !
Congested areas with traffics, people...& shopping ! Lots of shopping complexes to cater the needs of the lifestyles of people living in Petaling Jaya areas.

I think I will make this as my 2nd HOMEPAGE on VT !
As if I need one more, well this page will be my photography page; I shall put all the photos around my living habitat that I take with my new digital camera
NIKON COOLPIX;
No, I'm not promoting the brand, neither the camera but focus more on my photos, you will get my point, okay.

TAKE NOTE !

In order to perfecting my photography skills from now on...( I never bother about this before...); I started to take photos of flowers ! ( I was never interested in them before !).
Gosh ! There are many flowers around where I live, all kinds. I tested the original colours of them on my digital photos, the results are MEGA excellent !
I should put all these flower pix on the tips here as well; otherwise, they would be wasted in seeing their glorious colours & you can see my photography skills as well ! Self-promoting here, yes of course....

Also, I should say that the main reason I'm getting a digital camera is because I wanted to take as many night photos as possible !
When I travel, you guys rarely see my night photos & I always want people to think that I don't go out at night, in those places !
Well, I lied ! I did go out & experienced the 'nightlife' (one word there...).
So, I should really start with what I could see OUT from my window, AT NIGHT !
It's amazing to see the brightly lit
Twin Tower & KL Tower,
looming in the distance ! I see this sight every night, you know....nice huh ?

Maybe you can learn a bit about life in Petaling Jaya, a bit about Malaysian life...
Petaling Jaya is a big residential areas ! Many shopping complexes, many housing areas, many people, the so-called Satellite City of Malaysia, natch !
Petaling Jaya is simply called PJ !
On my shopping tips, you can see lots of photos from various shopping complexes in PJ area ! I name them here :
One Utama, the old & the new wing.
Tesco, the British Hypermarket chains.
Ikea, the Swedish furniture giant. The biggest IKEA in Asia, you know !
IKANO, just next to IKEA.
Midvalley Megamall.
Sunway Pyramid Mall.

Funny, this digital camera makes me see things that I never noticed before !
This page will always be updated, depends on whether I want to share the photos with you guys...

• Pros:A Booming ( Business ) District In Malaysia !
  • Cons:An Expensive Area To Live !...But You Can Rent A Room Quite Cheap...
  • In a nutshell:Come Here To Do Your Shoppings !
  • Intro Updated Apr 8, 2004

• jenniferchin's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2009 at 5:09 PM

hahahah "inviting" ??? Ufffff .. far from it :) Its the only pic I have of me in my latest trip, thats all .. and yeah, I think I sat out a little too long under the umbrella on the beach, hor ? Happy New Year lar :-))

• xmocha's Profile Photo
    Sep 15, 2005 at 10:55 AM

HAPPY HAPPY BDAY!! Wow, you have really been places- so envious. SM

• Birsen's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2005 at 11:24 AM

There is one malasian restaurant in my island that i know. It has fantastic food and hospitality.

• eidelw's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2005 at 10:43 AM

Hi Arnaud. I love PJ. I dont live there but I do my monthly grocery shopping at Tesco. So I am one of those many people who congest your residential area monthly, sorry.

• ammy28's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2005 at 12:33 AM

By the way,helpful and full of needed infos for people who is travelling to PJ.Fabulous link!

• kenyneo's Profile Photo
    Nov 12, 2004 at 8:16 AM

I will try to meet up with ya if I am in KL , might be coming next week ...to swap place with people who flocked to Penang :-)

• marcoparco's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2004 at 9:14 AM

Wow that bridge looks amazing!!! this sunway logoon place looks interesting!~ Cheers

• Apr 9, 2004 at 1:31 PM

Another cool page by you. Very helpful and very informative. Nice shopping and must see tips. Flower pics are really nice too. Keep up the good work . Regards, Najam . . .

• dragontml's Profile Photo
    Apr 9, 2004 at 2:00 AM

did u enjoy ur time at sunway lagoon ? ;-) did u walk across the suspension bridge ? ;-)

• germasia's Profile Photo
    Apr 1, 2004 at 8:37 AM

1 Utama is really a great place for shopping or going around. Visited this shopping complex one month ago. Funny to see, that IKEA is the same like in Germany. Haha. Thanks for your great site, tips and pictures.

coceng

“It's a silent world only if we keep our eyes shut...”

Badges & Stats in Petaling Jaya

Have you been to Petaling Jaya?

Latest Activity in Petaling Jaya