"I LIVE IN THIS AREA...CALLED BANDAR UTAMA" Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya by coceng
Petaling Jaya Travel Guide: 290 reviews and 425 photos
Lots of housing areas in Petaling Jaya !...Coming up like mushrooms after the rain even as I am writing this !
Congested areas with traffics, people...& shopping ! Lots of shopping complexes to cater the needs of the lifestyles of people living in Petaling Jaya areas.
I think I will make this as my 2nd HOMEPAGE on VT !
As if I need one more, well this page will be my photography page; I shall put all the photos around my living habitat that I take with my new digital camera
No, I'm not promoting the brand, neither the camera but focus more on my photos, you will get my point, okay.
TAKE NOTE !
In order to perfecting my photography skills from now on...( I never bother about this before...); I started to take photos of flowers ! ( I was never interested in them before !).
Gosh ! There are many flowers around where I live, all kinds. I tested the original colours of them on my digital photos, the results are MEGA excellent !
I should put all these flower pix on the tips here as well; otherwise, they would be wasted in seeing their glorious colours & you can see my photography skills as well ! Self-promoting here, yes of course....
When I travel, you guys rarely see my night photos & I always want people to think that I don't go out at night, in those places !
Well, I lied ! I did go out & experienced the 'nightlife' (one word there...).
So, I should really start with what I could see OUT from my window, AT NIGHT !
It's amazing to see the brightly lit
Twin Tower & KL Tower,
looming in the distance ! I see this sight every night, you know....nice huh ?
Petaling Jaya is a big residential areas ! Many shopping complexes, many housing areas, many people, the so-called Satellite City of Malaysia, natch !
Petaling Jaya is simply called PJ !
On my shopping tips, you can see lots of photos from various shopping complexes in PJ area ! I name them here :
One Utama, the old & the new wing.
Tesco, the British Hypermarket chains.
Ikea, the Swedish furniture giant. The biggest IKEA in Asia, you know !
IKANO, just next to IKEA.
Sunway Pyramid Mall.
Funny, this digital camera makes me see things that I never noticed before !
This page will always be updated, depends on whether I want to share the photos with you guys...
- Pros:A Booming ( Business ) District In Malaysia !
- Cons:An Expensive Area To Live !...But You Can Rent A Room Quite Cheap...
- In a nutshell:Come Here To Do Your Shoppings !
Well, this the sight inside the Mall...escalators, levels...all you could see in this photo ! It's a big mall...You... more travel advice
Well, the same area as above but this time you could see a cleaner, sweeping/mopping the floor to make them all shiny... more travel advice
- See All Fish Photos...
- See All Sunway Lagoon...
- See All Safe Arrived Home...
- See All Honing To Book !...
coceng's Related Pages
Petaling Jaya Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I LIVE IN THIS AREA...CALLED BANDAR UTAMA"
- "Sunway Lagoon Theme Park"
- "Petaling Jaya - My home"
- "Not Far From Kuala Lumpur"
- "MY houses"
- "HoMe SwEeT hoMe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Petaling Jaya
- Hotels in Petaling Jaya
- Transportation in Petaling Jaya
- Nightlife in Petaling Jaya
- Restaurants in Petaling Jaya
- Shopping in Petaling Jaya
- Warnings and Dangers in Petaling Jaya
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petaling Jaya
- 156 Reviews
- 161 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 22 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Petaling Jaya?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petaling Jaya
- Posted in Travel Greece Forum "Re: 4-5 days in Greece..."
- Wrote a Review The New One Utama... in Petaling Jaya Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "The New One Utama..."
- updated a Petaling Jaya Travel Page "I LIVE IN THIS AREA...CALLED BANDAR UTAMA"
- Commented on one of janettepang's Petaling Jaya travel pages
Photos in Petaling JayaSee All Photos (161)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Petaling Jaya Intro, 156 reviews, 161 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 129 reviews, 139 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Batu Caves Intro, 119 reviews, 138 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 104 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Baalbeck Intro, 89 reviews, 101 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tripoli Intro, 92 reviews, 96 photos
- Prague Intro, 62 reviews, 104 photos, 5 travelogues
- Apamea Intro, 74 reviews, 85 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Iceland Intro, 67 reviews, 76 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 54 reviews, 79 photos, 4 travelogues