Plitvicka Jezera National Park Things to Do Tips by IngaA
Plitvicka Jezera National Park Things to Do: 173 reviews and 408 photos
This grotto is really famous here. Remember Zdenka's photo with spread arms? Was taken there. My view is closer to the exit (which is entrance as well), that's why the panorama is a bit different.
Great, isn't it ?
Lower lakes are called like that because of their geographic location, they are just lower.
Can't really say which of them are more beautiful, moreover I think it's impossible. All of them are breathtaking.
One of upper lakes
The lakes are grouped as upper and lower lakes. We did both, it took a long time but definitely worth it.
The nature reminds me soehow pre-historic times. As I said, people don't interfere in any natural processes going there. It's so interesting, the water is transparent and you can see dead pines on the bottom of lakes. Pines are covered with white shell rocks, which gives them mysterious look. It was a big effort for me to restrain myself from jumping in the water to check it. But it's not allowed anyway....
More Reviews (3)
IngaA's Related Pages
Plitvicka Jezera National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PLITVICKA JEZERA"
- "THE INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL WATERFALLS OF PLITVICE"
- "Plitvicka National Park, pure beauty"
- "P L I T V I C E"
- "Plitvice - water wonders"
- "MORE OF PLITVICE'S BEAUTY"
- "An Amazing Paradise In Croatia..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Hotels in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Transportation in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Nightlife in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Restaurants in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Shopping in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Plitvicka Jezera National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plitvicka Jezera National Park
- Posted in Travel Sozopol Forum "Re: Price Level Sozopol Bulgaria"
- Uploaded a Photo to "People, be humans!"
- created a Plitvicka Jezera National Park Travelogue "Some snapshots"
- Wrote a Review The grotto about Blue cave & Supljara (Hollow Cave) in Plitvicka Jezera National Park Things to Do
- Commented on one of Imbi's Plitvicka Jezera National Park travel pages
Photos in Plitvicka Jezera National ParkSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 43 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 39 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yalta Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varazdin Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Hungary Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Kumrovec Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (100)
- The Big Waterfall (Veliki slap) & Sastavci- 24 Reviews, 50 Photos
- Lower lakes (Donja jezera)- 31 Reviews, 118 Photos
- Fish, Animals & Wild Life- 13 Reviews, 20 Photos
- Blue cave & Supljara (Hollow Cave)- 7 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Entrances- 5 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Upper lakes (Gornja jezera)- 19 Reviews, 59 Photos
- Jezero (lake) Kozjak- 13 Reviews, 29 Photos
- Viewpoints- 4 Reviews, 12 Photos
- Flowers, Forests and other Flora- 2 Reviews, 4 Photos