"Relaxing evening in Samobor" Top 5 Page for this destination Samobor by IngaA
Samobor Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 206 photos
This is a perfect place to spend an evening. About 20 mins by bus from Zagreb.
The town itself reminded me Szentendre, which is near Budapest. The same small picturesque houses of various colours, narrow curved streets, cobble-stoned square with plenty of open air cafes and even the river look like the one in Szentendre.
Boris (croisbeauty) says the same, btw :)
- Pros:Pretrty, relaxing, close to Zagreb
- In a nutshell:Kremsnite... yummy :)
Town centre is full of sweet bars and I bet you'll find smth for you easily. Kremsnite is a local Croatian dessert. It... more travel advice
Europe is full of castle. End even more full of the ruins. Not surprisingly, taking into account its history. Not only... more travel advice
IngaA's Related Pages
Samobor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Samobor"
- "Samobor, the city of Kremsnita :-)"
- "Relaxing evening in Samobor"
- "Perfection in little"
- "Coming soon: How much cake can you eat in 3 days?"
- "Samobor, wine and kremsnite"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Samobor
- Hotels in Samobor
- Transportation in Samobor
- Nightlife in Samobor
- Restaurants in Samobor
- Shopping in Samobor
- Warnings and Dangers in Samobor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Samobor
- 4 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Samobor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Samobor
Photos in SamoborSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 43 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 39 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yalta Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Varazdin Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Hungary Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Kumrovec Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue