"Capital of the "foggy Albion"" London by IngaA

London Travel Guide: 23,663 reviews and 50,371 photos

Hello London

Well, London was the final part of my stay in the United Kigdom. Big, diverse cosmopolitain city. It more or less coinsided with the picture I mentally drew for myself when reading about it.
Some enchaintments and some dissappointments simultaneously. But let's start from the beginning.

The pic was made by my friend Az aka benazer. That was his idea, so I sign "benazer's pic - copyrighted" :)) Thanks Az, you have plenty of funny ideas :)

VT trip

London was full of Vt events for me. Once againb, as it was in Budapest with Zdenka (Nykaenen) and Holger (Horscheck), by coincidence, Sandra (Mique) was there at the same time. It was funny to disclose it. We made a VT meeting and I met the most of my UK VT friends. And made some new friends too. Snd of course, one of the greatest events was meeting Eddie, our celebrity. No, I wasn't hit by her bag, she doesn't beat girls. But I saw the WMD :)

• Pros:British empire capital, what else should I say ???
  • Cons:Expensive. But as all in the UK
  • In a nutshell:Hmm,,, Jack the Ripper tour, anyone ?
  • Last visit to London: Apr 2004
  • Intro Written Apr 25, 2004

• craic's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2007 at 7:52 AM

I remember you going to this meet - great to see you around again inga

• babazula's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2004 at 11:27 AM

really nice info for London..thanks..

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2004 at 5:52 AM

Inga, nice start with funny text about Europe's thrilling capital. Waiting for more photos and texts ... :o)

• janika's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2004 at 5:12 AM

Neat write-up Inga. Hope to see more of this fascinating city. Be back for more! :)

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo
    May 13, 2004 at 3:29 AM

No Inga, not a barwoman, we have to leave some of the drinks for CUSTOMERS.....^O^ Only one, yes ONE picture from London?? okay, who erased ALLLLLLL the pictures.....??

• benazer's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2004 at 11:34 AM

Oh , What a beautiful picture. Whish I took many more , you are very photogenic. Looking forward to see the ones you took with your camera.

Badges & Stats in London