"Capital of the "foggy Albion"" London by IngaA
London Travel Guide: 23,508 reviews and 49,660 photos
Well, London was the final part of my stay in the United Kigdom. Big, diverse cosmopolitain city. It more or less coinsided with the picture I mentally drew for myself when reading about it.
Some enchaintments and some dissappointments simultaneously. But let's start from the beginning.
The pic was made by my friend Az aka benazer. That was his idea, so I sign "benazer's pic - copyrighted" :)) Thanks Az, you have plenty of funny ideas :)
London was full of Vt events for me. Once againb, as it was in Budapest with Zdenka (Nykaenen) and Holger (Horscheck), by coincidence, Sandra (Mique) was there at the same time. It was funny to disclose it. We made a VT meeting and I met the most of my UK VT friends. And made some new friends too. Snd of course, one of the greatest events was meeting Eddie, our celebrity. No, I wasn't hit by her bag, she doesn't beat girls. But I saw the WMD :)
- Pros:British empire capital, what else should I say ???
- Cons:Expensive. But as all in the UK
- In a nutshell:Hmm,,, Jack the Ripper tour, anyone ?
The pub and restaurant made in that old English style. And Shakespear's head as a picture. Maybe they have good beer,,,... more travel advice
IngaA's Related Pages
London Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Current Home"
- "Maybe it's Because I'm A Londoner...."
- "Gor Blimey guv'ner...you'r having a larf......"
- "London, the capital of England"
- "When a man tires of London, he is tired of life"
- "Maybe it's because I'm a Londoner ..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in London
- Hotels in London
- Transportation in London
- Nightlife in London
- Restaurants in London
- Shopping in London
- Warnings and Dangers in London
- See All...
Badges & Stats in London
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 209 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in London
Top 10 Pages
- Zagreb Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kiev Intro, 43 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 39 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Yalta Intro, 13 reviews, 11 photos
- Varazdin Intro, 10 reviews, 12 photos
- Hungary Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos
- Yerevan Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos
- Kumrovec Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 7 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos, 1 travelogue